#12 Lee 13

#4 Dan River 38
#13 Floyd Co 13

#8 Giles 24
#9 Marion 18

#1 Appomattox 59
#16 Va. High 14 

Appo repeats

I heard Appomattox lost their starting RB (Tre Walker) last night for the season. I'm sure they have a viable backup but they're not as strong as they were with him.

He was the one that scored the game winner against richlands last year for reference.

1A West:

#6 Parry McCluer 34

#11 Covington 20

#3 Hurley 54

#14 Rural Retreat 19

#10 Radford 21

#7 Patrick Henry 20

#2 George Wythe 65

#15 Twin Springs 8

#5 Chilhowie 42

#12 Castlewood 13

#4 Fort Chiswell 35

#13 Twin Valley 16

#8 J.I. Burton 40

#9 Narrows 27

#1 Galax 63

#16 Honaker 9

I heard Appomattox lost their starting RB (Tre Walker) last night for the season. I'm sure they have a viable backup but they're not as strong as they were with him.

He was the one that scored the game winner against richlands last year for reference.

That's correct. He's out for the year.

This game will be the biggest blowout of the week. I would bet my life savings on DR -22...

Nope, Martinsville-Grundy. Grundy can't stop Z Hairston, I believe he scored 6 TDs this past Friday, could do the same or more against Grundy. Would not be surprised to see Martinsville put up 60 or more on the scoreboard even with a 2nd half running clock, unless Martinsville's coach calls the dogs off very early.

This game will be the biggest blowout of the week. I would bet my life savings on DR -22...

Nope, Martinsville-Grundy. Grundy can't stop Z Hairston, I believe he scored 6 TDs this past Friday, could do the same or more against Grundy. Would not be surprised to see Martinsville put up 60 or more on the scoreboard even with a 2nd half running clock, unless Martinsville's coach calls the dogs off very early.

I'm guessing Patrick Henry is in deep jeopardy with the loss of Humphrey.  Haven't looked like the same team since.  I could see a Narrows upset of Burton.

Is Humphrey done for the season?? If so Radford will likely win cause the PH offense is centered around Humphrey.

They would lose all their recruits then, and will lose to every 1a school around.

So if the richlands and graham team along with Tazewell combined they would lose to 1A scools? Are you crazy. After a few got over not getting to play they would be very good.

So if the richlands and graham team along with Tazewell combined they would lose to 1A scools? Are you crazy. After a few got over not getting to play they would be very good.

He can't stand Richlands. No idea why. Richlands and Lee haven't played in over a decade and I don't think Richlands as Thomas Walker have ever played. But he hates us nonetheless. Best advice is to just ignore him and let him ramble on. Zero credibility from anything he says.

Very well could be that way, regardless I'm happy were there, these boys have came a long way, and I look forward to watching most of them push for #20 this winter.

a geographic center, so basically richlands, everything in Bluefield would go to... Bluefield, Russell Co and other cos would pick up the stragglers and yes you would be terrible.

He can't stand Richlands. No idea why. Richlands and Lee haven't played in over a decade and I don't think Richlands as Thomas Walker have ever played. But he hates us nonetheless. Best advice is to just ignore him and let him ramble on. Zero credibility from anything he says.

since when have you been mature? I hate the bias

a geographic center, so basically richlands, everything in Bluefield would go to... Bluefield, Russell Co and other cos would pick up the stragglers and yes you would be terrible.

Ignore him, doesn't know his Tazewell County geography.