Richlands last year vs. this year

Swvafan72

Like you said before. Who needs Mance when you have the ole' great one parsons.

You sound smarter with every post. Then again, you started at brain-dead.

You're the one criticizing the most successful coach in SWVA.

I dont think he was trying to light a fire in JLA by rotating him and Brown. JLA can get it done if theyre not dropping 7-8 in coverage. Just wish he would learn to at least get to his 2nd read. I would guess hes giving Brown some reps for when they run in to that Abingdon situation again cuz hes a much better runner and a very capable passer. Theres no doubt they will face that situation again cuz every opposing coach will look at that Abingdon game.

Didn't mean to sit JLA all year just bring him out if he's struggling and not able to get anything going and let someone else give the team a spark! JLA is a good qb just need to it more focus before playoffs!

I dont know if i would say he was struggling in that game. Having 4 or 5 receivers up against 7-8 in coverage is a difficult task for a high school qb. He needs to break the habit of staring down his 1st read. But i absolutely agree with bringing in Brown in a situation like that. Hes a much better runner and you can roll him out and give him the option to pass or run. Ive seen JLA take some hard hits this year where i thought he wasnt getting back up. Hes a tough kid but not a runner.

Graham is better this year, Dan River too. Appo is close to the same from what I gather, while Richlands has had a decent drop off. Union is not quite as good as last season but they're getting better each week.

Only things Union is lacking is a more consistant secondary and kicker....outside of that, I think they are better. Especially better vs the run.

Didn't mean to sit JLA all year just bring him out if he's struggling and not able to get anything going and let someone else give the team a spark! JLA is a good qb just need to it more focus before playoffs!

Boys I'm afraid Cupid has shot JLA right in the butt. That will take a young man's focus off of many things.

Your not kidding. Watching then slobber around on the field after the game makes me sick.

You're gonna talk about a 17 year old kid and his gf like that??? They're KIDS!!!! I'm sure you cared more about a girl than something else when you were 17. 

You're gonna talk about a 17 year old kid and his gf like that??? They're KIDS!!!! I'm sure you cared more about a girl than something else when you were 17.

17 or 30. Justin McCracken is a prime example. Fell in love and boom thats it. No matter what you say or think, if your smart and for a brighter future get rid of her.

17 or 30. Justin McCracken is a prime example. Fell in love and boom thats it. No matter what you say or think, if your smart and for a brighter future get rid of her.

So I should toss my girlfriend aside since I'm in college? She's clearly gonna drag me down according to you.

If you notice JLA does the same thing ever game and that's stare down one receiver as soon as the ball is snapped to him and his o line needs to get there act together also they should be killing d line but it's not happening! I feel Trey should've been given a chance in the abingdon game if your starter is struggling put the next man up in don't keep blowing your chance to win the game! Next year team looks to be the true team for Richlands heard they've been together since little league ball!!

Losing JLA, Howie, Booker and the likes will be a tough blow for the team to absorb.... attention prospective recruits.... you may want to just keep heading down 460 East about 35 more minutes...

So I should toss my girlfriend aside since I'm in college? She's clearly gonna drag me down according to you.

No he's in high school trying to get into a good college so yes absolutely.

And your clearly not 17 or 18 so your mature enough to make a smart decision

Taking advice from someone on a sports message board about personal

relationships is not exactly what I would call smart...just so you know. 

It's better to learn on here than most places though.

For example, I learned about the birds and bees one magical night at age 14 in the corner booth at Ralph's from a middle aged woman named Susan.