Graham vs Richlands

Gridiron60

19 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

58% ish at 6pm then looks to clear out according to my meteorologist which Accuweather so take that for what’s it worth. 

Yeah it's starting to rain in Big Stone now so I'm probably gonna pass I'll listen to it online and stay dry i guess

51 minutes ago, goose111874 said:

Yeah it's starting to rain in Big Stone now so I'm probably gonna pass I'll listen to it online and stay dry i guess

Light rain in Richlands at the moment. That’s my Jim Cantore eye witness account 😂

On 10/19/2019 at 3:22 AM, Hokie1Pokie said:

The defending state champions go into another gear for the rest of the season and pulls away from the competition at about the same point this time last year. It will start Friday night.

Graham wins big, Graham 45- Richlands 17. Fire Dept on standby for double duty. To wet the field pregame which won't slow down the GMen,  and will then have to put out the Graham offense and burned up scoreboard when Graham gets done with the Blues.

Go Graham!

If Graham plays their game and doesn't have a bunch of turnovers and they don't continuously shoot themselves in the foot, they will win Region D.  Said this after the Bluefield game and still believe it.  This was the kind of game for Graham that kind of flipped the switch last year and set them on a tremendous run to win the state title.   I hope they stay this focused and continue with this high level of play.  We see what happens when Graham doesn't beat itself.  Tonight is a perfect example.  Graham did this without a 1st team All State Player and Div 1 recruit on the road, with Richlands sky high, playing well, all the momentum, and they got taken to the woodshed.

1 minute ago, G-star said:

And the Gmen beat the Big Blue with Tazewell’s 3rd string QB.  The LBs were too much for Richlands to handle period.Graham Linebackers are beasts.

Got to give props to Graham's offensive line.  Richlands was playing at a high level and Graham's offensive line got the best of Richlands.  We were able to get a nice push against a very solid defensive line and that's an excellent sign if your a Graham fan.  Our offensive line has been improving and they grew up tonight.  Guys like Kiser, Atkins and really all 5 from tackle to tackle really have stepped it up. Graham can certainly lose again in the Region.  Union showed us that, but if your a Graham fan, you have to like your chances.  We have a pretty solid football team and they were down and disappointed after the Union loss, but the G-Men are far from done yet.

Great game G-Men!!!! That first half was a good one. I'm not sure why Webb didn't get the ball more. Graham's defense come together tonight was really attacking the ball. 

Good luck to the Blues the rest of the way. Glad to see both teams leave there tonight without any injuries. 

4 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

100% the right call. He launched at Spencer’s head and made helmet to helmet contact. And it wasn’t an accident. 

I still say wrong call but we can agree to disagree. I believe the film will confirm it was a bad call. The bright spot was Blevins came in and played pretty decent ball against Richlands. He stepped up when it counted and some great play calling on offense. I give Simmons kudos too. That kid took a beating but gave it all he could. 

Good game g men. Great game plan. Took Webb out of the game . DoublE coverage  on him every play and some times a double with a safety right over him. It forced the blues to run and they couldn’t.  Great linebacker play.  G men are the best team we have seen so far.  Good luck.  

30 minutes ago, Tiger 2000 said:

Good game g men. Great game plan. Took Webb out of the game . DoublE coverage  on him every play and some times a double with a safety right over him. It forced the blues to run and they couldn’t.  Great linebacker play.  G men are the best team we have seen so far.  Good luck.  

They hurt Webb? That’s not good if so.