Jump to content

Any coaching jobs coming open?


TnT+h
 Share

Recommended Posts

20 minutes ago, swva_havok_fan said:

One big job, if rumors are true, may be coming open soon... Hope it's not true, but the rumors won't die, so there's that. 

I have a feeling I've heard the same rumor.  I told somebody a couple days ago that they should get a former college coach from the area to take over the program.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
57 minutes ago, swva_havok_fan said:

One big job, if rumors are true, may be coming open soon... Hope it's not true, but the rumors won't die, so there's that. 

Yep, I’ve heard it a few times as well.  Just going to wait and see.  If true…changes a lot of things and this fall looks a lot different.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
36 minutes ago, Observer said:

I have a feeling I've heard the same rumor.  I told somebody a couple days ago that they should get a former college coach from the area to take over the program.  

I don’t think he would return but it would be crazy if he did.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
4 minutes ago, SwvaOG said:

I don’t think he would return but it would be crazy if he did.

If the rumor I heard is true then wow just wow.. he might be asked to step down to save a little face but no one in their right mind would walk away with that team. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
1 hour ago, Jags52 said:

If the rumor I heard is true then wow just wow.. he might be asked to step down to save a little face but no one in their right mind would walk away with that team. 

We have school districts that do not support coaches. Politics and Pettiness run our schools. No one ever ask the hard questions. Like "How do these decisions we make affect kids."  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
4 hours ago, Jags52 said:

If the rumor I heard is true then wow just wow.. he might be asked to step down to save a little face but no one in their right mind would walk away with that team. 

I don't think it is rumor...Think it is fact!  It's shameful at best, and Dickenson County should be embarrassed for the way they have treated him!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
4 hours ago, FoxTrot said:

I don't think it is rumor...Think it is fact!  It's shameful at best, and Dickenson County should be embarrassed for the way they have treated him!

We must have not heard the same rumor......

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
3 hours ago, spyhunter said:

We must have not heard the same rumor......

If we are talking about the same thing fire him.. I mean you can’t do all that and it has nothing to do with politics 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
7 minutes ago, Jags52 said:

If we are talking about the same thing fire him.. I mean you can’t do all that and it has nothing to do with politics 

Might want to check your sources seems you have been wildly misinformed 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
9 hours ago, Jags52 said:

If we are talking about the same thing fire him.. I mean you can’t do all that and it has nothing to do with politics 

Agreed.  The other party in this should be fired too.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
 
 
 

It is crazy that folks talk about firing coaches...Every coach shows up and none have been removed from the school. So I find it crazy that people talk like these coaches are awful people. They work for peanuts and do a thankless job...Only to have their Admin come on here and bust them up. Sad that they attack good coaches...Probably why they are leaving. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...