Round 2 Updates

SWVAgridiron

2 minutes ago, #1BLUESFAN said:

Graham looks to be the best team in 2a right now.if them and Appomattox meet up in a couple weeks that one will be a dandy.if they do meet up where would that game be played

Graham would beat Appomattox 9 out of every 10 times this season.  Called my shot last week, and I’m sticking with it.

3 minutes ago, UVAObserver said:

Graham would beat Appomattox 9 out of every 10 times this season.  Called my shot last week, and I’m sticking with it.

If your luck is like mine that will be the 1 and Graham will lay an egg:)

Listening to this game, it sounded like Graham didn't out athlete Union with a ton of explosive plays. It sounded like Graham physically whipped Union. They beat Union up in a style of game that Union is usually the victor or aggressor. Without watching this game, it's clear to me that Graham's lineplay is dramatically different from game one through present.

Graham obviously can throw it, but when you can run between the tackles with that much ease, against a team like Union, it makes for a dangerous legitimate state title contender and Graham is certainly that, which is stating the obvious.

6 minutes ago, GilesDavis4321 said:

Listening to this game, it sounded like Graham didn't out athlete Union with a ton of explosive plays. It sounded like Graham physically whipped Union. They beat Union up in a style of game that Union is usually the victor or aggressor. Without watching this game, it's clear to me that Graham's lineplay is dramatically different from game one through present.

Graham obviously can throw it, but when you can run between the tackles with that much ease, against a team like Union, it makes for a dangerous legitimate state title contender and Graham is certainly that, which is stating the obvious.

It’s exactly what happened. Graham ran power majority of the game. They out Unioned Union. Coaches must have watched the Central tape.

4 minutes ago, Mountain Football said:

@GilesDavis4321 i think you said a week or so ago Union would have 150 yards rushing. Not gonna lie, I thought you had lost your mind.

Grahams good man. No two ways about it. Assuming both get that far, Graham and Appo with a special one for the ages

10 minutes ago, Union_Fan said:

I would like to apologize for the poor game we gave Graham today. I knew we were the underdogs coming in but very disappointed in the coaching, game plan and overall effort. Quite embarrassing to say the least.

No need to apologize, next fall might be the other way around. Bears had a great year.