Playoff - Week 4 updates

-oo-

4 minutes ago, UVAObserver said:

KW isn’t unbeatable but they’re better than Appo.  

I agree..but theyre a lot like Appo. Dont have much of a passing game from wat i seen. Fortunate for Graham i guess considering the effort they put in coverage.

12 minutes ago, Liam McPoyle said:

King William is only about 13 miles from Metro Richmond yet more rural than most of SWVA. The closest buildings to the school are Tractor Supply, a gun store, a Baptist Church, and, of course, a Dollar General.

What would the world be without aDollar General nearby.

Graham too physical for Appo. Vicious licks by the defense. Brody Meadows played pinball with Appo. A game of whack a mole for Meadows. Best lineman to come out of the western part of Virginia going back to over 30 years ago with former WVU All American and Richlands/Detroit Lions Mike Compton. Graham, barring injury, has two kids on the roster that will play Sunday football in about 48 months from now.

34 minutes ago, Liam McPoyle said:

King William is only about 13 miles from Metro Richmond yet more rural than most of SWVA. The closest buildings to the school are Tractor Supply, a gun store, a Baptist Church, and, of course, a Dollar General.

Seen where their city population was around 225 people so I'm assuming the whole county goes to one school?