Graham vs King William VA 2A State Championship

Graham32

11 minutes ago, ghs73 said:

But of course you cannot read it unless you buy the arti or paper just like staunton

If you are on an apple device just click reader view (the Aa in the address bar). It will let you read it.

12 minutes ago, Stranger danger said:

Appo went one on one with Bradshaw, and he pretty much was no factor as a receiver in that game. Now other areas, FACTOR!

The question is, Could he have been a factor as a WR if Graham would have wanted him to be or targeted him?Ā  I think the answer to that question is an easy yes.

21 hours ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

Difference in track speed and route running and route defense. Richard Sherman is one of the best to ever do it, but only ran a 4.56 forty. D'Angelo Hall once won the fastest man in the NFL contest, world class forty speed,, yet his covering ability nowhere close to Sherman's. Add to that Bradshaws athletic ability and his hands, ability to High point the football, and route running, jumping ability, and that can still be a major miss match for a Div 1 running back to cover a Div 1 wide receiver. But, no way to know for sure until they play. Unless a team has a sure Div 1 Defensive Back, I think it's playing with fire trying to cover Bradshaw 1 on 1.

I remember a VT coach telling me they thought Ahmad didnā€™t have good enough speed to play in college. Ā I told him about Ahmad carrying 3-4 players on his back at the 10 yard line and carrying them into the end zone. Ā I told that coach that Ahmad had footbĀ speed - there for the whole game. Ā He caught the triple A state 100 yard winner from BeckleyĀ  from across the field and spotting him10 yards. Ā Track speed doesnā€™t mean squat in the 2nd half of a football game.

2 hours ago, ghs73 said:

But of course you cannot read it unless you buy the arti or paper just like staunton

You can right click and print it off and read it (don't tell anybody I told you that).Ā  Also, if you don't want to use ink by printing, you can read it from the print preview or save it as a pdf file and read it.

6 hours ago, starcityfootballfan said:

šŸ˜…šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ˜…šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

I thought about hosting KW a cocktail party tonight! Hookers included! Last call @ 4:00 am!

Then you guys need to do your part ... make the phone call to VHSL in the morning!!! Where there's a will ... there's a way!

Nothing to do with cocktail party but I can remember Richlands going to state playoffs, I believe early 2000s (someone can correct me if Iā€™m wrong) but a buddy from Richlands said Mance decided to go spend the night. They took the boys to the mall, maybe the movies, etc. the night before the game. Blues ended up losing according to my buddy because the boys werenā€™t focused & totally distracted. I donā€™t condone distracting minors with hookers but Iā€™m totally fine if KW coaches took the boys out to Valley View or the movies tonight šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚!Ā 

6 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

Nothing to do with cocktail party but I can remember Richlands going to state playoffs, I believe early 2000s (someone can correct me if Iā€™m wrong) but a buddy from Richlands said Mance decided to go spend the night. They took the boys to the mall, maybe the movies, etc. the night before the game. Blues ended up losing according to my buddy because the boys werenā€™t focused & totally distracted. I donā€™t condone distracting minors with hookers but Iā€™m totally fine if KW coaches took the boys out to Valley View or the movies tonight šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚!Ā 

Hookers in Roanoke may be cheaper than movies at Valley View. Not too mention I'm sure that would be a gift that would keep on giving long after tomorrow.šŸ˜‚

2 hours ago, Graham32 said:

But who šŸ¤”

Honestly? I'm not sure. I believe it'll be a high scoring game between two elite offenses, it's tough to keep talent like you'll see tmrw out of the end zone.

I'd lean Graham, I think they're better at the LOS and I know their coach can get his team to perform at the highest level. But, the injury issues surrounding Blevins makes me seriously consider KW. If Blevins was 100%, I think Graham wins by 10. As it stands now, I think it's a toss up. HS ball isn't the NFL, the QB position isn't quite as gigantic in terms of wins and losses but it's still a giant part of the game. Right now, I think you would have to give KW the edge there simply bc their QB is healthy and the continuity is there. I know the younger Meadows has gotten a lot of snaps and knows the offense and has talent but I think there's no substitute for live game reps and Robinson for KW has been there all year.

I'll say Graham, I think their ability to run the ball will allow them to dictate the game, but I might wake up and think KW wins. Graham absolutely beat Appomattox and deserved to win but two KR TDs is not something you'll see in every game. Graham can't rely on special teams scores to win. If they can sustain the run, they win. If not, they lose.

5 hours ago, BigWinners said:

Honestly? I'm not sure. I believe it'll be a high scoring game between two elite offenses, it's tough to keep talent like you'll see tmrw out of the end zone.

I'd lean Graham, I think they're better at the LOS and I know their coach can get his team to perform at the highest level. But, the injury issues surrounding Blevins makes me seriously consider KW. If Blevins was 100%, I think Graham wins by 10. As it stands now, I think it's a toss up. HS ball isn't the NFL, the QB position isn't quite as gigantic in terms of wins and losses but it's still a giant part of the game. Right now, I think you would have to give KW the edge there simply bc their QB is healthy and the continuity is there. I know the younger Meadows has gotten a lot of snaps and knows the offense and has talent but I think there's no substitute for live game reps and Robinson for KW has been there all year.

I'll say Graham, I think their ability to run the ball will allow them to dictate the game, but I might wake up and think KW wins. Graham absolutely beat Appomattox and deserved to win but two KR TDs is not something you'll see in every game. Graham can't rely on special teams scores to win. If they can sustain the run, they win. If not, they lose.

I think if Appo doesn't kick to Bradshaw, Graham still goes down field and scores on 1 of those 2 possessions.