Graham Vs Tazewell

bulldog05-CO2017

Don't like seeing players out for any reason as there will always be the question of what if we had so and so or if they were healthy it would have been a different game.  Now we all know that sometimes that is the case and difference make other times just an excuse but it is what it is.

With all that said understand that player safety and health must come first and wish all speedy recoveries

My opinion only on having a star player out. No question, you show up and you play with who have and if you lose as a player, you don't make any excuses......as a PLAYER....but, as fans, sometimes excuses are rational and reasonable. Example, take Creasy or Harris off the field and it is a different team. It has to change the quality at the very least some. Is KW the same team last year without Claiborne and good enough to win it? Maybe, but the quality is changed. Same with Graham not having an all state linebacker and should have been all state QB. It does matter. It changes the game and the excuse is legitimate. 

As fans, this is the fun of it. It is what we do. We are allowed to speculate and often, excuses are simply excuses and blowing smoke, but sometimes, excuses are a real thing and they are truthful and we call an excuse simply an excuse when in fact, what we are calling an excuse may be truthful and valid. Only my opinion.

9 minutes ago, Mountain Football said:

When was the last time a Graham/Tazewell thread was 8 pages deep? Lol. 

It will never rival the Chris Akers thread but yeah, 8 pages is pretty impressive 😂. I definitely hope Creasy plays tonight & his shoulder is fine and no further issues for him. I’d say coach knows best and knows for sure 😂. Unless, we hear differently from Coach Harris, I’ll take him at his word. 

3 hours ago, bulldog05-CO2017 said:

Jme Harris said Creasy will be Creasy on Friday night. So take that as it is. Hope for a injury free good game!

I don’t have any crayons handy but what I said earlier is true. I promise.

Strawberry Frosties for everyone on the message board if I’m not telling the truth. 

1 hour ago, Dobb83 said:

man, tazewell building up excuses for this butt whoppin they are about to receive. refs now injuries! just take it like a man and move on to the next game. 

Who’s making excuses? Someone asked a question and it got answered. 

sorry Graham grabbed one of your Maroons and you think you needed to interject here.