All- Star Game M7 vs SWD

SwvaOG

Whatever happened to that all star game they had at Mitchell once? I’d definitely watch that again. Had players from Graham, Tazewell, Richlands, Bland, Rural Retreat, Fort Chiswell, Wythe, Grayson, Holston, Lebanon, Honaker. A few more probably. 

18 hours ago, Mountain Football said:

Give me Graham + Cassius Harris vs M7 All Stars. Can we have Palmer & Co as our coaches? We need to try to keep this as respectable as possible. 

In all honesty, I don't know who has what in the SWD. I dont know much about Marion and Va High.

I would say add Poku from Va High.  Bandy from Richlands.  After watching the Northwood Marion game, I don't see anybody that I would add from there.  Kaizon Taylor from Tazewell would be good addition as well.

39 minutes ago, stu_bean said:

I would say add Poku from Va High.  Bandy from Richlands.  After watching the Northwood Marion game, I don't see anybody that I would add from there.  Kaizon Taylor from Tazewell would be good addition as well.

It we are looking at individual teams I think the Mountain 7 has a leg up with Union, Ridgeview, and Central at the top. As we saw last Friday the middle of the road teams can beat each other on even given Friday. In the Southwest its Graham and everyone else as far as teams go. 

If we are talking about an All-Star game between the to it would not be as lopsided as people think. I believe that if you took the best football players form each district (Marion has some kids you would take believe it or not) and coaching was even on both sides it would be a close game.  

Can’t forget Abingdon folks.  They have some great OL/DL.  Just picking from Abingdon and Union would make a great line. The SWD would be wise to take Jones (VHS) and make him a WR or TE.  Then I’m assuming they would go Poku and Harris at WR.  But, I’m also assuming they would not probably run a four wide spread.  Dylan Brown and Clements as RB is a tough combo.

This would be a very even game, IMHO.  It would come down to who could their offensive toys most effectively.