Coach arrested??

Observer

15 minutes ago, Observer said:

Rumor swirling this morning that a M7 coach was arrested?  Not sure if it was a head coach or assistant.

Oh Lawd.  This feels like an off-season topic.  Lol.  School colors??

17 minutes ago, onewarrior2 said:

My kid plays in “red” says no coaches were missing today. Y’all have peaked my interest.

Must be Lee then but haven’t heard anything about it 

6 hours ago, CPF said:

And here I was hoping it was over buying too many polos and backpacks lol

"How does a small school program generate such extraordinary funds? Somethings fishy here!"

As far as the arrest, imo such legal issues shouldn't be discussed on here. I know where and who but this isn't the place.

19 minutes ago, redtiger said:

"How does a small school program generate such extraordinary funds? Somethings fishy here!"

As far as the arrest, imo such legal issues shouldn't be discussed on here. I know where and who but this isn't the place.

Same with politics but it happens 

It was at Union , a asst coach sending the one eyed Willy to a minor, stupid man doing stupid crap. I bet he thought she wouldn’t tell or share the picture…. Complete asshole move . I hope the parents push it and take this pervert off the streets, pedophile in the making

49 minutes ago, jarhead24219 said:

It was at Union , a asst coach sending the one eyed Willy to a minor, stupid man doing stupid crap. I bet he thought she wouldn’t tell or share the picture…. Complete asshole move . I hope the parents push it and take this pervert off the streets, pedophile in the making

What the what? That guy lost his ever loving mind! I expect teenage girls to be naive enough to think boys won’t share pics but a grown a$$ man sending one and thinking no one will find out. How stupid can one be? Life lesson #1 Pics always get shared and they’re forever 🤦‍♂️ Life Lesson #2 Don’t let perverts on your coaching staff 

1 hour ago, jarhead24219 said:

Oh yeah knew about that one I thought it was another person they were talking about

7 hours ago, jarhead24219 said:

6 hours ago, Gridiron60 said:

What the what? That guy lost his ever loving mind! I expect teenage girls to be naive enough to think boys won’t share pics but a grown a$$ man sending one and thinking no one will find out. How stupid can one be? Life lesson #1 Pics always get shared and they’re forever 🤦‍♂️ Life Lesson #2 Don’t let perverts on your coaching staff 

Life Lesson #2 Don’t let perverts on your coaching staff - unless you live in Tazewell County, then they are given a HC position, not football, but HC nonetheless. Sad but true. 

20 minutes ago, bleedblue89 said:

Life Lesson #2 Don’t let perverts on your coaching staff - unless you live in Tazewell County, then they are given a HC position, not football, but HC nonetheless. Sad but true. 

👀 say who?

2 hours ago, LacesOutDan23 said:

👀 say who?

As much as I would love to out him online, I’m not into breaking up families and humiliating young teenage girls. That being said, having a daughter myself, it’s a shame he’s still teaching, much less coaching.

Everyone knows. Faculty, administration, central office, yet he’s reporting to work next week.  It’s a real shame. 

1 hour ago, bleedblue89 said:

As much as I would love to out him online, I’m not into breaking up families and humiliating young teenage girls. That being said, having a daughter myself, it’s a shame he’s still teaching, much less coaching.

Everyone knows. Faculty, administration, central office, yet he’s reporting to work next week.  It’s a real shame. 

Prayers for everyone involved sent for this situation.  Sad.  Very sad.