Radford

Gridiron60

4 hours ago, Comegetsum said:

Coaches son is playing for Oak Hill Red now and the big down low apparently reclassified and is not there either 

I can tell you with certainty, he is not at Oak Hill. I know the entire coaching staff (Gold and Red) very well. I see the Gold team head coach at the golf course almost every Wednesday. 

Edit to add: I’m a dumbass sometimes. Oh well. It happens!

2 hours ago, sixcat said:

I can tell you with certainty, he is not at Oak Hill. I know the entire coaching staff (Gold and Red) very well. I sthe Gold team head coach at the golf course almost every Wednesday. 

🤔🫣😬

3 hours ago, sixcat said:

I can tell you with certainty, he is not at Oak Hill. I know the entire coaching staff (Gold and Red) very well. I see the Gold team head coach at the golf course almost every Wednesday. 

Apparently, he is there according to this. 
https://twitter.com/oakhillred/status/1692650427500650582?s=20

44 minutes ago, rvtne216 said:

Apparently, he is there according to this. 
https://twitter.com/oakhillred/status/1692650427500650582?s=20

Yeah, I responded on here before waiting for a response to a couple texts I sent out. Clif’s mom told me at the high school this afternoon that a Radford kid had transferred in to play for Clif. I figured at that point, my post on here was going to be pretty hilarious. 

Gavin Cormany has transferred and is reclassifying to 2025.  Elijah Kelly has transferred to Miller School and is reclassifying to 2025 as well.  I have heard nothing official on whether Rick Cormany will retire from coaching but I expect he will so he can go watch Gavin and Cam play.  If he does retire, Ben Fisher is likely the next coach and is behind many of the concepts the team uses.  Its a big loss of talent but the pipeline is strong.  This year will be a struggle losing the top two scorers but the future is bright.

25 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

The first step to recovery is acknowledging you have a problem 😂😂😂 jk

I have step 1 down. For as many times that sixcat has had a moment on here over the years which is rare, I have 5 to 6 times that amount with my foggy brain. I know that "Denial" is not a river in Egypt!

I'm getting old and having gone through cancer treatments for most of 2021 and the first few months of 2022, my mind isn't nearly as sharp as it once was. Chemo brain/fog is a real thing and has persisted with me personally. Not an excuse. It just is what it is. 

Sixcat regrets the error and will strive to do better in the future. 😉

5 minutes ago, sixcat said:

I'm getting old and having gone through cancer treatments for most of 2021 and the first few months of 2022, my mind isn't nearly as sharp as it once was. Chemo brain/fog is a real thing and has persisted with me personally. Not an excuse. It just is what it is. 

Sixcat regrets the error and will strive to do better in the future. 

We all misspeak, bro! Hope you’re doing well health wise now! Cancer stinks! 

2 hours ago, RadCat said:

Gavin Cormany has transferred and is reclassifying to 2025.  Elijah Kelly has transferred to Miller School and is reclassifying to 2025 as well.  I have heard nothing official on whether Rick Cormany will retire from coaching but I expect he will so he can go watch Gavin and Cam play.  If he does retire, Ben Fisher is likely the next coach and is behind many of the concepts the team uses.  Its a big loss of talent but the pipeline is strong.  This year will be a struggle losing the top two scorers but the future is bright.

Ben is a great guy and would do a wonderful job

• 2 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...

Fisher will do well, but there's going to be a drop off.  Odds are, Radford doesn't stay the same with Cormany leaving and the transfers, and I'm guessing Clark will also not play basketball again his senior year in order to focus on football, but could be wrong about that.  

• 2 weeks later...

On 9/28/2023 at 1:22 PM, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

Fisher will do well, but there's going to be a drop off.  Odds are, Radford doesn't stay the same with Cormany leaving and the transfers, and I'm guessing Clark will also not play basketball again his senior year in order to focus on football, but could be wrong about that.  

It will be interesting to see.  This year will be a stuggle because of losing Gavin and Kelly but the pipeline is strong.  Ben is behind many of the concepts that are run by Radford.  The question is can he be a game coach and make adjustments and calls in close games.