Union/Graham

Gridiron60

18 minutes ago, Dobb83 said:

Graham season will end in union this year!! Will not beat them down there!!

A couple years ago Graham got beat at home by Union and absolutely clobbered them away. Like they couldn't even get a first down. You may right but lets not get ahead of ourselves. Clements will be back fully healthy at some point this year.

18 minutes ago, BBHoops_18 said:

A couple years ago Graham got beat at home by Union and absolutely clobbered them away. Like they couldn't even get a first down. You may happen but lets not get ahead of ourselves. Clements will be back fully healthy at some point this year.

Clements is certainly a game changer when healthy.  Hope these 2 meet again.  No guarantees.  Graham has a lot of room for improvement. I'm sure the coaches will get them ready 

16 minutes ago, BBHoops_18 said:

A couple years ago Graham got beat at home by Union and absolutely clobbered them away. Like they couldn't even get a first down. You may happen but lets not get ahead of ourselves. Clements will be back fully healthy at some point this year.

I said it all week long. If Graham didn’t bring their A game Union would be leaving Mitchell with a win. Graham has to go back to the basics from here. Offensively they have to get other playmakers involved and not just Clements. About 95% of the time he was in the game he was getting the ball. You can’t win being one dimensional. Daniel Jennings needs to learn ball control guy holds the ball like a loaf of bread. 

Does Graham stay with Roberts at QB? Not having a mobile QB like years past hurt Graham tonight IMO. Union dared Roberts to run they ball. 

Just now, Graham32 said:

I said it all week long. If Graham didn’t bring their A game Union would be leaving Mitchell with a win. Graham has to go back to the basics from here. Offensively they have to get other playmakers involved and not just Clements. About 95% of the time he was in the game he was getting the ball. You can’t win being one dimensional. Daniel Jennings needs to learn ball control guy holds the ball like a loaf of bread. 

Does Graham stay with Roberts at QB? Not having a mobile QB like years past hurt Graham tonight IMO. Union dared Roberts to run they ball. 

The loss of Sean Hughes has really hurt our run game breaking in a young line.

1 minute ago, CPF said:

Agreed. He would have been huge tonight at stopping that run. This game was a reality check for Graham. 

18 minutes ago, CPF said:

I equate the loss of Hughes on defense to losing Zach Blevins that year on defense or Gage Sawyers. Plus Hughes is a leader on the field! I’m not sure Graham has a leader on the field right now. They seem very discombobulated at times. Really missing that Senior leadership from last year. 

1 hour ago, Dobb83 said:

Graham season will end in union this year!! Will not beat them down there!!

I'm not so certain of that one.  Graham is without arguably its best lineman who I think they said returns late in the season in game 8 or 9, and Clements, a first team All State RB and Div 1 future player was gimpy and it was noticeable.  Graham's offense is a "clicky" type offense, lots of passes, lots of timing, etc.   Add a new QB and new OL to that mix, and it's great to play em in the first half of the season.  They will be more than a problem when they play again with more than 10 games under the belt for the QB, the line, and the WR's.