Week 6 Scores/Updates

Graham32

9 minutes ago, IRISH-FAN18 said:

Guess nobody believed me last week when I said no 2A team in SWVA could beat Riverheads.

I think there’s a couple teams, especially one with a generational QB and much improved line play, that would take umbrage with that. Radford had the second most impressive win on the night, undefeated and will have, IMO, best player on field even if CCC healthy. 

11 minutes ago, BBHoops_18 said:

I don't know why people were counting them out. On the other forum people are posting their top tens and putting Riverheads like tenth.

So true.  They've played without the halse for most of the year and its pretty obvious the difference he makes when he plays.  He just changes the entire game.  He took that game over in the 4th qtr.  

44 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

Riverheads shits on CBurg. Cburg may win, but Riverheads has zero respect or fear. Riverheads goes for it on 4th and 4 at their OWN 46 and they get a 10 yd gain. They are starting to gash Christiansburg on the ground. 

Sounds like when Botetourt played Bluefield in Mitchell...  just didn't give a damn.

2 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

I think there’s a couple teams, especially one with a generational QB and much improved line play, that would take umbrage with that. Radford had the second most impressive win on the night, undefeated and will have, IMO, best player on field even if CCC healthy. 

Agree.  Also, keep in mind, Central Woodstock beat Riverheads the first game of the year and Cash did play for the most of that game.