Gretna 34 Dan River 0 F

Clarke Co 21 Cotoctin MD 14 F

Woodstock Central 28 King William 14 F

Heritage Lynchburg 40 Northside 7 F

Salem 51 Hidden Valley 0 F

Poquoson 51 Jamestown 0 F

PH-Roanoke 48 Pulaski Co 22 F

1 hour ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

Agree.  Also, keep in mind, Central Woodstock beat Riverheads the first game of the year and Cash did play for the most of that game.  

Yeah he did, except for the drive that Riverheads needed to ice the clock and the last drive on defense. Riverheads is leading when he gets hurt and they lose when he goes out. So he did not play the two most important drives of the game. 

1 minute ago, EH31 said:

Yeah he did, except for the drive that Riverheads needed to ice the clock and the last drive on defense. Riverheads is leading when he gets hurt and they lose when he goes out. So he did not play the two most important drives of the game. 

Facts 

14 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

Altavista may have somethin to say about that, with that ass kicking of Appomattox they’ve announced themselves as contenders. 

I pick Altavista right now to win the state championship in Class A.  I'm staying with that pick until they lose and I eat crow, or they win.  Every so often, you get a STUPID score.  It's a score so damn ridiculous that you just know right then and there, there's no way in hell this team is losing.  It's a rare thing.  It doesn't happen but about every 3 or so years, but when it does, you know it.  For example, when King William put up over 60 plus down in Williamsburg a couple of years ago on Lafayette, I wrote on the spot and that was in week 4.  It's done.  There just ain't no way.  Nobody puts up 60 on Lafayette on any field, much less at Lafayette.  That did for me.  When Appomattox was just given its worse football loss since 2008 and gives up 56 to a Class 1 school, I'm done.  I don't need to see anymore from Altavista.  That score falls into King William-Lafayette type stupid category.  I pick Altavista to win the Class A title.  Injuries though can flip Class A schools on their head though.  If that team stays healthy, I just don't see Essex or Honaker doing it.

9 minutes ago, RedPrideNation said:

Facts 

Riverheads is a different team without CCC just like most other Class 1 and 2 schools who have a Div 1 type player out are different teams.  He can flip a game on it's head.  He took over in the 4th against C-Burg.    RedPrideNation, a couple of Central fans said that the Riverheads Touchdown, that series was one in which Lopez, their D1 Defensive Lineman didn't play because of a banged up elbow and like Cash, he set out multiple series in that game.  Any truth to that?  I clicked through the game and watched about half of it. Lopez will probably be the Class 2 defensive player of the year in Virgina this season.  I'm not saying he's a CCC.  I think CCC is the best overall football player in Class 2 Virginia, but that can hurt also if Lopez was out.  

That was early and there were multiple players in and out due to dehydration and early season hitting. I don’t recall exactly about that specific player tbh but they were a very physical team. It was a toss up either way with or without those players but I will stick with what I said then in that I am hopeful for a rematch. I don’t know if it will turn out different but it will be some damn good football played by both. 

8 minutes ago, RedPrideNation said:

That was early and there were multiple players in and out due to dehydration and early season hitting. I don’t recall exactly about that specific player tbh but they were a very physical team. It was a toss up either way with or without those players but I will stick with what I said then in that I am hopeful for a rematch. I don’t know if it will turn out different but it will be some damn good football played by both. 

I think it's you guys and Poquoson playing in the semi's.  With CCC having his feet under him by game 10, I imagine Central and Clarke could certainly beat you guys in that Region, but "could" and being the favorite are 2 different things.  I favor Riverheads by 10 pts in the playoffs over Central and think you guys will beat Central if you play again, and Clarke is a running team, but not very physical on defense.  It seems like a bad matchup for Clarke to me if you two meet.  Good luck the rest of the way, but I don't think you all will need it.

23 minutes ago, rvtne216 said:

Harrisonburg 23, Amherst 15 F

Heritage 40, Northside 7 F 

Mount View 38, Craig Co 14 F

I read that and thought Craig played Mount View and thought that seemed weird but maybe they both needed a game. Looked it up and it's Mountain View Quicksburg.