Week 9 Scores/Updates

Queue

5 minutes ago, stu_bean said:

Hard to coach and practice against what you never do yourself. Just like teams that rarely see the single wing

One more thing on that Stubean, in addition to your statement which is spot on imo, look at the age we are in offensively compared to even 10 years ago. The problem is compounded. Not only is it near impossible for us to prepare in practice for pass offenses............there are now a lot more........pass offenses.  If it's not a pass first offense, teams still will put it in the air a lot quicker now than 10 years ago.

7 minutes ago, Unchained said:

I'd like to see him healthy if it comes to it. Our defense can always use a good test.

If he gets protection, he can pick you apart.   Very accurate passer, good technique and can throw the deep ball on the dot too.  Can take off and run, too.  I hate seeing him tuck it and run, always worried about that shoulder 

2 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Yeah, I've been saying that it will have to be a track meet for the Dogs to have a shot at Graham.

I’d say Tazewell has a good chance to make it a game. We may have a better idea after tomorrow night though. If you compare common opponents, Tazewell fairs better. Yes, Creasy is the real deal! 

After 3 quarters

Rye Cove  13

Chilhowie  3

Not following the game really close on camera, mainly ears glued to Loris game.  RC does have size on Warriors.  They have held RC in check for the 3rd qtr.  RC is mainly moving the ball in large chunks.  

5 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

One more thing on that Stubean, in addition to your statement which is spot on imo, look at the age we are in offensively compared to even 10 years ago. The problem is compounded. Not only is it near impossible for us to prepare in practice for pass offenses............there are now a lot more........pass offenses.  If it's not a pass first offense, teams still will put it in the air a lot quicker now than 10 years ago.

Strange thing is several teams have no pass defense and don't prepare for it at all hardly

6 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

I’d say Tazewell has a good chance to make it a game. We may have a better idea after tomorrow night though. If you compare common opponents, Tazewell fairs better. Yes, Creasy is the real deal! 

I agree. I pick Graham, but could see Tazewell right in it. On Giles, our run D isn't bad and our offense (run) isn't bad, especially against a team like Tazewell that doesn't see it. I'm Not surprised we've moved it some and put up some points. That, I did expect, but like everyone else knew, Tazewell will/is passing it at will.

40 minutes ago, UnionGuy2017 said:

I’m sure it’s not the entire fan base but if the entire fan base is that way and the stars/moons align for a trip to BSG in a few weeks they will be in for it. 

36 minutes ago, Unchained said:

I'd love to draw the Dogs. I keep hearing how good Creasy is. I'd love to see him testing that Bears nasty secondary:)

I'd say there's a greater than 90% chance Tazewell gets the #4 seed and Union the #1, so there's a definite possibility we see them.