game updates ... 10/24-30

VHSLhelper

3 minutes ago, adsi97 said:

Now here is a post from a man that knows what he's talking about! He explains very well what Tazewell needs to do and does not criticize their team.

My Spartans only have 1-2 games max left this season as we will likely will not make it to the second round(same for Tazewell). So I’m just going to sit here, talk s**t and enjoy the ride the rest of this season. 

7 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

We Giles people know we aren’t good. We also don’t post about how great our offense is when we can’t even score more than 13 total points against teams with a winning record. 

And this makes you an expert on other teams! You Giles people need to only post about your team.

10 minutes ago, adsi97 said:

And this makes you an expert on other teams! You Giles people need to only post about your team.

Wait what? Members should only comment on their own team?  Why some people want to suck the fun outta everything? The back and forth makes this board fun! Lighten up & have a cold one! 😉

5 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

Never claimed to be an expert, but the stats do not lie buddy. 

Man if we only posted on our teams, what a boring forum this would be. I'm not sure why the hostility is coming at you. Everyone knows Giles is down, but at least ya'll aren't making excuses:). Giles fans should be the ones complaining. The Spartans have had much more success over the years than that other team has,

2 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

Wait what? Members should only comment on their own team?  Why some people want to suck the fun outta everything? The back and forth makes this board fun! Lighten up & have a cold one! 😉

We'll see on the back and forth if the Gmen lose in the next few weeks!

4 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

That was a good one… **claps in realization of the Dawgs being potential frauds** 

I thought that was a good one too! Maybe we can be buddies after all.

9 minutes ago, adsi97 said:

We'll see on the back and forth if the Gmen lose in the next few weeks!

You don’t come around here much, do you? I was one of the Graham fans on this board that said all along I thought Tazewell had a chance and would keep it close & Graham had had some issues defending the pass. I was obviously wrong. I give credit to GMen defense for stepping up.
 Union beat Graham earlier this season, they were the better team that night. If they play again Union may very well be the better team again. I’m not one to make excuses. I’m more of a realist and often comment on areas where I think the GMen need to improve. The O-Line is still one of those areas. Penalties have improved quite a bit the past couple games and I hope Graham doesn’t revert back to excessive infractions. 

Just now, adsi97 said:

I thought that was a good one too! Maybe we can be buddies after all.

Next season when the Dawgs come to Pearisburg make a trip over to the train horn so that we can formally be introduced to each other. We can even take a picture together and post it on here with your permission?

50 minutes ago, adsi97 said:

How many games has your team won this year? I wouldn't be talking about Tazewell's team if I was a Giles fan.

Look to your Giles team before mentioning the word pathetic.

Hippy IPA level salty and bitter...   yeww...  🤣

6 hours ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

Real Sasq, I'm with you. Had Dogs at 7-3 with losses to Graham, Red Team, and Princeton. All 3 losses would be considered "high level" or "next level" against incredibly good teams. The thing for Tazewell in these losses and other losses over the years against the Grahams and Bluefields, they get dominated on the LOS. Tazewell needs one of these "high level" "elite level" wins and they just can't get it yet. Hopefully, the Dogs can get one of these high levels wins sooner rather than later to "break through" and take it to the next level. 

P.S Kudos to the Tazewell crowd and people of T-Town. You guys and gals support the he"" out of your team and show up. Huge crowd for Tazewell at Mitchell last night by the looks of NFHS.

The fans always show up.  Band was great, crowd was great.  Proud to be a Bulldog fan. 

2 hours ago, adsi97 said:

How many games has your team won this year? I wouldn't be talking about Tazewell's team if I was a Giles fan.

Look to your Giles team before mentioning the word pathetic.

Never said we weren't bad did I?

Look at our state titles compared to your bulldoggies....yep thats all

2 hours ago, SWVAgridiron said:

My Spartans only have 1-2 games max left this season as we will likely will not make it to the second round(same for Tazewell). So I’m just going to sit here, talk s**t and enjoy the ride the rest of this season. 

I hear ya brother

On 10/28/2023 at 10:30 PM, Hokiebird7 said:

You shouldn't post at all

Hey bird7, give us another one of your great posts about any other team but yours. I just want to be sure I have the right team you're saying negative things about. ( Blacksburg are cowards )