Virginia Playoffs: Take One.

Queue

33 minutes ago, nrv_football said:

Losing 9 starters is tough but at the same time those younger guys and jv guys coming up and such seem to be more athletic. I believe they finish better than 3-7 next season.

Got to get in the gym and stay in the gym starting.........this morning before school hopefully.  The younger one's are very athletic, fast, and have good ball skills/just all around good athletes, but if Giles doesn't really hammer home the physical strength issues, we will see more of the same.  If we do place increased focus on strength and conditioning and truly address the issue, the younger ones from JV have a great chance to do great things. 

2 hours ago, nrv_football said:

Losing 9 starters is tough but at the same time those younger guys and jv guys coming up and such seem to be more athletic. I believe they finish better than 3-7 next season.

Probably not

Just now, 1Wingit23 said:

I'm not arguing with your complete ignorance anymore. We'll see in a year when I remind you that "I told you so"

No explain how this team is more athletic.....please do

And to get better than 3-7 don't take much to be honest....I didn't say we would win state just be better than 3-7

27 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

No explain how this team is more athletic.....please do

And to get better than 3-7 don't take much to be honest....I didn't say we would win state just be better than 3-7

Saudi Arabia sets in the Middle East. America is south of Canada.

"Damn it, no they aren't. The above isn't true I tell you!"

You are wasting your time HB7. Anything said remotely positive about Giles and this cat is swinging opposite. It's pretty clear the Giles 9th and 10th grade classes are far more athletic than the 11th and 12th grade classes to any human who has ever seen both play. It's not even close. Does that mean they will be Better? That's a whole other ballgame there, but they are definitely more athletic.

11 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

Saudi Arabia sets in the Middle East. America is south of Canada.

"Damn it, no they aren't. The above isn't true I tell you!"

You are wasting your time HB7. Anything said remotely positive about Giles and this cat is swinging opposite. It's pretty clear the Giles 9th and 10th grade classes are far more athletic than the 11th and 12th grade classes to any human who has ever seen both play. It's not even close. Does that mean they will be Better? That's a whole other ballgame there, but they are definitely more athletic.

When in the hell did I ever say anything about athleticism? Or say anything to HB7? I said probably not to NRV and per usual HB7 tries stirring something. Giles probably won't win more than 3 next year is the Only thing I said which is probably true. Follow the thread before picking a side next time won't ya

43 minutes ago, 1Wingit23 said:

When in the hell did I ever say anything about athleticism? Or say anything to HB7? I said probably not to NRV and per usual HB7 tries stirring something. Giles probably won't win more than 3 next year is the Only thing I said which is probably true. Follow the thread before picking a side next time won't ya

2+2=5 damn it!

1 hour ago, 1Wingit23 said:

Stirring something? I stated an opinion and you don't agree....but you did laugh when i said the younger ones are more athletic than this bunch...and of course I know you don't agree....but stating an opinion is now stirring something....ok gotcha 🙄

Hell they should win more than 3 unless they schedule some tough teams again for non district play. I saw the JV and even if a little bit of that transfers over to varsity they will win 5 games minimum. 

Then again there seems to be some  coaching issues so idk. Lack of discipline seems to be another issue.

Football night in South Florida. 1st round of the FHSAA Class 4S playoffs. Kissimmee Osceola at Treasure Coast. It's a muggy 80° at kickoff. 

Treasure Coast 6

Osceola 0

End of first.

Between TC's single wing and Osceola's wing T, we had a 20 minute first quarter.