Regional Semis Score Updates

SWVAgridiron

5 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

If you can't stop the run why pass? It's not important at all if you can line up and shove it down teams throat

Signed....riverheads and Giles fans

Your post is comical

Sorry to hurt your little feelings over what i prefer 😆 i figured i would hurt some feelings, esp u single winger fans. But your statement is not always the case is it? They dont always shove it down the other teams throat. They're not the team that always wins. If so then every team in the nation would do it. So i would argue that your post is comical. I can respect what they do but I dont like it. So dont get so butthurt over someone liking something different than you.

7 minutes ago, Westisthebest said:

Sorry to hurt your little feelings over what i prefer 😆 i figured i would hurt some feelings, esp u single winger fans. But your statement is not always the case is it? They dont always shove it down the other teams throat. They're not the team that always wins. If so then every team in the nation would do it. So i would argue that your post is comical. I can respect what they do but I dont like it. So dont get so butthurt over someone liking something different than you.

But to say it's dumb football is idiotic

10 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

12-0 now. @Real Sasquatch you wanna say hi?

BW, if you aren't sure what he looks like, look for a very very tall man, lots of hair, and probably eating Jerky, and a reasonable chance he's having negative interactions with all humans in his vicinity.

1 minute ago, Ryan4VT said:

Why do you punt there if you’re PH?!

If I’m playing Honaker I’m never punting and I’m always going for 2… you know they’re likely gonna score every drive no matter where they start so you might as well give yourself a chance 

5 minutes ago, Westisthebest said:

I wish we had enough athletes to throw it more but we just dont. Small and slow so we have to use misdirection to get an advantage. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. Thing is Central and Poquoson are both smashmouth run first teams, so you really don’t want to see anyone from Region A or B because they are not shotgun 3 wide throw it around teams. 

1 minute ago, SWVAgridiron said:

If I’m playing Honaker I’m never punting and I’m always going for 2… you know they’re likely gonna score every drive no matter where they start so you might as well give yourself a chance 

You don't have to go for two.  Just don't turn it over.  Lord knows we've seen it.  🤣

Interesting scene just before Union's kickoff after the 2nd TD.

Tazewell lady entered the gate, and was almost on the field giving the ref what for. It was bad enough that the refs directed Union coaching staff to call the police.

The lad goes back into the stands, takes her toboggan off, covers up with a blanket, then takes her green sweatshirt off.

Some Tazewell people met the cops on the ramp and started pointing towards the flagpole, seemingly indicating she "went that way."

The lady put her toboggan back on and headed towards concessions. Police went the opposite direction.

It was entertaining for a few minutes. Haha 

1 minute ago, RedPrideNation said:

I wish we had enough athletes to throw it more but we just dont. Small and slow so we have to use misdirection to get an advantage. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t. Thing is Central and Poquoson are both smashmouth run first teams, so you really don’t want to see anyone from Region A or B because they are not shotgun 3 wide throw it around teams. 

Aw cmon man. Its simple throw and catch basically. Even smaller schools should have kids that can throw and catch. Riverheads has been very successful with what they do... i respect the hell out if it but i dont like when any team is so one dimensional.