Region Finals Scores and Updates.

Real Sasquatch

6 minutes ago, UnionGuy2017 said:

Radford scored with about 10 seconds left and is gonna win 29-24.

If Union wins tomorrow Chandler will run roughshod over Radford,

If Graham wins tomorrow, Clements will leave vapor trails to the zone.

Neither team will have any issues with Radford. I saw nothing that impressed me tonight to be honest. The QB is fairly quick, but both union and graham possess MUCH more team speed.

1 minute ago, Real Sasquatch said:

QB had forever to throw on that last drive too.

Any idea why they stopped the clock after the 5 yard gain on last drive?  Guy wasn’t anywhere near out of bounds.  Saved at least 20 seconds 

Guys it’s one game and it was a rematch. I wouldn’t bet against Clark having a fireball game after the nail biter tonight. But the 2D winner now sees some cracks, running the ball should be there for either team. 

not sure it’ll matter tho, Riverheads is an absolute machine and CCC is the best player in 2A. I’m converted. I was sure Clark was the most dangerous player and Radford wouldn’t be stopped. I was wrong. Riverheads is not gonna be stopped and CCC is the most dangerous player. 

1 minute ago, breckt said:

They just announced at the Radford game that the semi final is next Saturday (which we already knew) and the time and location was tbd.

I assume it will be at Cburg. I heard that if the Demons were done for the season it would be there, and if not then Bburg,but Cburg is done so....

3 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

Guys it’s one game and it was a rematch. I wouldn’t bet against Clark having a fireball game after the nail biter tonight. But the 2D winner now sees some cracks, running the ball should be there for either team. 

not sure it’ll matter tho, Riverheads is an absolute machine and CCC is the best player in 2A. I’m converted. I was sure Clark was the most dangerous player and Radford wouldn’t be stopped. I was wrong. Riverheads is not gonna be stopped and CCC is the most dangerous player. 

Appo gave them a run for their money last week too

6 minutes ago, Unchained said:

If Union wins tomorrow Chandler will run roughshod over Radford,

If Graham wins tomorrow, Clements will leave vapor trails to the zone.

Neither team will have any issues with Radford. i saw nothing that impressed me tonight to be honest.

I disagree. I think Radford beats graham and union by at least a couple. If im wrong ill be right here to eat my crow

Glenvar was their own worst enemy tonight. They played not to lose on that last drive. Should have pressured the QB.

And don't know why they tried to out athlete Radford when they were running over them.

Oh well. I still see Graham/Union beating them in the semifinals.

1 minute ago, Westisthebest said:

I disagree. I think Radford beats graham and union by at least a couple. If im wrong ill be right here to eat my crow

Union and Graham both will run the ball early and often keeping the Radford offense off the field. Hard to score sitting on the sidelines.

6 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

I think Poquoson beats Riverheads next week at Riverheads. They were my pick to represent the East and I'll stick with it. I think the winner of Graham/Union wins the state title over Poquoson in Salem.