Graham@Tazewell

bgibb

Tazewell will play inspired football but they just don't have enough to hang with Graham. Tazewell played one of their best games in years Friday but tackling was an issue. They were without one of their better defensive players against V High and now Watson is out so tackling may not be any better this Friday.

I look for a fairly lopsided game but it's high school football and one never knows. I say 56-26 in the favor of the G-men.

As far as Graham goes the only scary games I see for them after Bluefield is Richlands and Abingdon. Giles just isn't where they have been in the past and I don't think Galax is either. They should and I will repeat SHOULD breeze through most of their schedule other than those two games.

I for one would love to see the G-Men beat Richlands this year and I think it will be one to watch this year.

Talked to a Tazewell supporter this morning. He's a no nonsense, tell it like it is type of guy.  He predicts "running clock in the second half".  He said "Tazewell didn't stop V-High, V-High stopped V-High", "too much arm tackling", and "the only one's that knew how to tackle were the Graham transfer, the kid that got hurt, and one other kid".

He said he would give me Tazewell and 40 for $20...I politely declined...

Talked to a Tazewell supporter this morning. He's a no nonsense, tell it like it is type of guy.  He predicts "running clock in the second half".  He said "Tazewell didn't stop V-High, V-High stopped V-High", "too much arm tackling", and "the only one's that knew how to tackle were the Graham transfer, the kid that got hurt, and one other kid".

He said he would give me Tazewell and 40 for $20...I politely declined...

Hmmm sounds like I was told almost the same thing by probably the same person...

Kickoff slated for 7:30

Everybody is concerned about Graham's pass defense. I doubt they will face the receiving speed that Beaver had again. The QB for Beaver had a pretty good arm as well.

They will play Abingdon and Richlands. Both have better passing attacks than Bluefield, along with better QBs. Not that Bluefield isn't good, but it's hard to beat those two passing attacks.