Graham @ Richlands.....part II

Ryan4VT

Rematch from earlier in the season where Richlands won by 1. Richlands has changed some personnel and is getting hot at the right time. Graham has improved markedly since week 3.

I see a close Richlands victory. Something like 35-31.

Thoughts?

Yea I think graham has improved but do have the blues and the last two weeks has been the best they have looked all year. And please remember fc they drive for the win and fumble on the two think this one will be a blues win by 14 we are finally catching the ball we dropped two wide open TD in the first game

Yea I think graham has improved but do have the blues and the last two weeks has been the best they have looked all year. And please remember fc they drive for the win and fumble on the two think this one will be a blues win by 14 we are finally catching the ball we dropped two wide open TD in the first game

and graham missed a 2 pt conversion that could have made a difference in the game. every team leaves points on the field,it will come down to graham playing hardnosed defense and hitting. this is what causes turnovers like the fumble against fort.

and graham missed a 2 pt conversion that could have made a difference in the game. every team leaves points on the field,it will come down to graham playing hardnosed defense and hitting. this is what causes turnovers like the fumble against fort.

I agree with this....also....Graham has some new personnel on the defensive side of the ball....a couple more guys playing both ways(which has made an improvement)...and they went to a new scheme against FC...it seemed to make a huge difference.  I guess we will see. 

I don't see how Richlands is "better" they about blew the Abingdon game! Graham is the favorite. Tornados don't fair well in the Mountains.

Blue Tornado's seem to fair pretty well in the mountains.......it seems that Falcons don't seem to fair very well in the mountains of SWVA !

This should be a very good,  hard hitting, Graham/Richlands football game !  I think the Blues pull it out at Ernie.........but of course, I am a bit biased.  Should be a really good crowd for both sides and a great atmosphere !

I hope everyone has a safe trip to and from all the playoffs games this week, and all the players come out of the games injury free !

The Blues have been up and down this year, a good game and then a game that makes you say REALLY!

I think the Blues are more together right now than they have been all season. Im taking the Blues by 14.

I don't see how Richlands is "better" they about blew the Abingdon game! Graham is the favorite. 

Would like to know how Graham is "the favorite"...they are the #12 seed, they play AT Richlands, and they've already lost to Richlands once this season.  That does not equal "favorite"...

I don't see how Richlands is "better" they about blew the Abingdon game! Graham is the favorite. Tornados don't fair well in the Mountains.

Would like to know how Graham is "the favorite"...they are the #12 seed, they play AT Richlands, and they've already lost to Richlands once this season.  That does not equal "favorite"...

You have to consider the source.  Jethro likes to troll.

I am going with my Blues to win--

I feel the players are ready for this--they have been tested more this year with injuries, playing different positions because of those injuries. 

Also, last week was Coach Mance's 150th win in 17 seasons as the Blues coach--he and his staff know what is required, how to keep the boys settled.  I don't think there is any coaching staff  around,  any better in making half time adjustments then the Richlands coaches!!

Going to go 21-17 Blues

GO BLUES!!!

GO GILES SPARTANS!!

Life has many choices---eternity two