Virginia High @ Richlands II

V-Cats

Man i got a lot of miles out of that last post,..lol.

jblank, i'm sorry you don't seem to understand where the ref. to Grundy was in this post...I've already pointed it out to you a few times...I can lead the jackass to water, but can't make it drink.

You guys are just wanting respect, I understand...nothing wrong with that at all.

A good place to start looking for it though would have been all those years you were in a weak 3 team district, weakest in the state as far as that goes, and still couldn't dominate? Basically all you had to do was beat Abingdon every year to all but get in the playoffs and still couldn't pull it off.

Maybe venture over to the visitors side sometime behind the stands and see whats going on, i doubt you will see much from the home side...easy to see why you wouldn't notice anything from over there. I haven't seen much out of adults really, but a lot of student problems over the years...and that's just being honest, not trying to get your goat with that or anything...just the truth...and maybe it's just a few select bad apples here and there, but like i said it's every trip something happens...never fails.  Sorry if you don't believe it. The Hurley basketball game was just pathetic..you guys got ahead for a few min and totally just showed your ass because you thought you had the game won, then ended up losing anyway and then really showed your asses....can't win with class, can't lose with it either.

Sir, as Barondawg said, he didn't see any of us mention Grundy, so you'll excuse me if I, like him and Bearcat Bob, are confused as to why you keep bringing it up like we did. Would you kindly show us or at least explain yourself, without resorting to calling me a jackass?

Sir, as Barondawg said, he didn't see any of us mention Grundy, so you'll excuse me if I, like him and Bearcat Bob, are confused as to why you keep bringing it up like we did. Would you kindly show us or at least explain yourself, without resorting to calling me a jackass?

Jesus Harold Christ...here...you even liked it lol.

I would be careful about casting those stones...I can give you a whole bunch of first hand experience about "chants" from your fans that are a whole helluva lot worse than "USA".  And they came from grown men and fans and students.  I'd think twice about opening that can or worms on here. 

and here is a direct link:

http://www.swvasports.com/ipb/index.php?/topic/32975-virginia-high-richlands-ii/page-6#entry306818

I could have sworn that there was some kind of talk about a football game in this thread somewhere.......VHS @ Richlands wasn't it? lol. My prediction is that this game will come down to the 4th quarter. IMO it'll be close and I could honestly see either team pulling it out, but I'll go with Richlands in this one. Home field advantage and a lot of recent experience with the playoff atmosphere. I think VHS has a good coach and good athletes (the Gretna game shows what they are capable of) but the Bearcats need a few years UNDER THE SAME COACH before they get where they need to be. Talent is great, but experience goes a long way from the coaches to the players.

I asked if it was about Grundy, because I thought it was about Grundy. I'm done posting on the subject, it's getting way out of hand.

Back to the game....good luck to both TEAMS. It really is about the boys after all. I hope both play there best games to date and I will be listening to Ron brown for sure! I really enjoy hearing him get excited, even though I'm a bulldog. I never pick a score, so I won't this time, but I believe if they both play well, it will be pretty even. Va high cannot turn the ball over at Ernie, or it will get ugly for them. Good luck fellas

Well, damn, the wheels on this thread graudially fell off over the course of ten pages. lol. I am taking Richlands in this game, I will be on the sidelines rooting that way, but VA High may come in determined and take this ball game. Just don't want the blues coming in with their head so full of air because of all the praise the last couple of weeks has got them.

I think its been one of Mances greatest gifts...that is too keep the boys grounded in the task immediately in front of them. He never under estimates them and always finds praise for the other team. The boys have been fired up all week and its been hard nosed. They just better keep it cause I know the Bearcats will come to win not just happy to be there. Can't hardly wait!!!!

So as of right now there is a 50% chance of rain and the high will be 63 and the low 48.  If it does rain,  what effect do you see the rain having on the game, and who do you think it benefits the most !

Man,  glad to see us talking about the game again !  But I have to admit,  I couldn't take my eyes off the thread,  kinda like staring at a car wreck as you drive by.....lol

Remember Abingdon about beat Richlands. LOL! Va High is the favorite after beating one of the best teams in the state. I don't see how anyone can pick Richlands after they about lost to Abingdon and Va High beat Gretna.

BigRhs my opinion is if it rains I don't think it hinders River as much as it will Kiser. My reasoning behind that is River has played in at least three very wet games this year and did pretty well considering. I only think this because Kiser having just a couple of games total would seem to me River has the advantage here.

I still think Kiser has to have a big game throwing the ball for them to win. I think the running game kinda equals out. Brown and Colten both had big games the first time around. So whoever has the biggest night in the passing game wins in my opinion. That's why I stated earlier in this thread how well Benny, Zeke and Ratliff play is our key to winning.

So to answer your question I would give a slight advantage to Richlands in the rain. The rain tends to neutralize speed some. Probably not as much on turf as grass but to some extent

Man i got a lot of miles out of that last post,..lol.

jblank, i'm sorry you don't seem to understand where the ref. to Grundy was in this post...I've already pointed it out to you a few times...I can lead the jackass to water, but can't make it drink.

You guys are just wanting respect, I understand...nothing wrong with that at all.

A good place to start looking for it though would have been all those years you were in a weak 3 team district, weakest in the state as far as that goes, and still couldn't dominate? Basically all you had to do was beat Abingdon every year to all but get in the playoffs and still couldn't pull it off.

Maybe venture over to the visitors side sometime behind the stands and see whats going on, i doubt you will see much from the home side...easy to see why you wouldn't notice anything from over there. I haven't seen much out of adults really, but a lot of student problems over the years...and that's just being honest, not trying to get your goat with that or anything...just the truth...and maybe it's just a few select bad apples here and there, but like i said it's every trip something happens...never fails.  Sorry if you don't believe it. The Hurley basketball game was just pathetic..you guys got ahead for a few min and totally just showed your ass because you thought you had the game won, then ended up losing anyway and then really showed your asses....can't win with class, can't lose with it either.

Let me asked you a direct question.  Why do you obsess on VHS so much?  A Bearcat steal your girl?  Somebody in Bristol make fun of your pocket protector?  Get a speeding ticket on Euclid Avenue?  It is painfully obvious from your incessant derogatory comments that something traumatic happened to you involving Bristol and has damaged your self esteem.   Something Freudian definitely going on in your world. Were I you, I would stay away from Bristol;  you are seeing way too many "boogey men" in the stands.