graham, union richlands

jarhead24219

As I said, you missed the point...again. And stop lying. You were implying. And if anyone on this board fits the term "moron" and "jackass", it's you.

You seem to have a tendency to go off half-cocked at people who disagree with you. That's totally childish. Your post history shows your tendency

to use foul language in extreme measures. I fully expect to be called a vulgar name or two, and that's no surprise. Just know you're showing your ignorance

when you act like a three-year-old. We're used to it. You're a 50-plus year old man in a child's body. It should be embarrassing to you, but you're not

mature enough to care. We understand.

Hah wow, let it all out. I asked a question, you used your OWN BIAS to take my statement in a way I hadn't intended, and the run your mouth. When you decide to be condescending to me without provocation, you lose the right to be offended when I call you out for being a jackass. Your little buddy that always likes your dig at me is funny too, I don't recall ever really having big arguments with you two yet you both seem to enjoy insulting me and you call me out for being petty? Look in the mirror buddy, that's almost textbook pettiness.

Two Graham people answered my question honestly and took it as it should have been, answering a simple question as to how Graham evolved from a decent team to a great one. But you decided you wanted to start a pissing contest, then get mad when I win,lol.

Oh and I'm flattered you think I'm old, but I'm not close to 50. Not even 30 yet. Try out some different material next time, maybe I won't be able to totally wreck you so easily.

EDIT:

Oh and one more thing-I can be a jackass, absolutely. I'll never dispute that. But a moron? Nope. I'd wager quite a bit my IQ would register a good twenty or more points higher than yours.

Oh and I'm flattered you think I'm old, but I'm not close to 50. Not even 30 yet. Try out some different material next time, maybe I won't be able to totally wreck you so easily.

EDIT:

Oh and one more thing-I can be a jackass, absolutely. I'll never dispute that. But a moron? Nope. I'd wager quite a bit my IQ would register a good twenty or more points higher than yours.

If that's your pic in your profile and you're not even 30, you need to put down the fork

and buy a girdle and a bra. 

And if your IQ is a reflection of what you post, you're not convincing anyone of anything

other that the fact that you think more of yourself than anyone here thinks of you.  People

who brag about having a high IQ are not smart.  They're braggarts.  Congrats.

Here's some interesting reading for ya. 

Why socially isolated loners often brag about their IQ scores

Well adjusted people feel a sense of empathy for those who declare to have high IQs because they know these people are likely:

1. Trying to compensate for years of rejection and social isolation
  2. Have nothing to feel good about and lack self esteem
  3. Are probably of relatively average intelligence and lacking in other areas of intellectual capacity (social skills, athletic ability, etc.)
  4. Often lack other innate, more important characteristics such as good looks.

http://www.adultsoci...lls.com/iq.ht

If that's your pic in your profile and you're not even 30, you need to put down the fork

and buy a girdle and a bra. 

And if your IQ is a reflection of what you post, you're not convincing anyone of anything

other that the fact that you think more of yourself than anyone here thinks of you.  People

who brag about having a high IQ are not smart.  They're braggarts.  Congrats.

Here's some interesting reading for ya. 

Why socially isolated loners often brag about their IQ scores

Well adjusted people feel a sense of empathy for those who declare to have high IQs because they know these people are likely:

• Trying to compensate for years of rejection and social isolation
  • Have nothing to feel good about and lack self esteem
  • Are probably of relatively average intelligence and lacking in other areas of intellectual capacity (social skills, athletic ability, etc.)
  • Often lack other innate, more important characteristics such as good looks.
http://www.adultsoci...lls.com/iq.ht

You honestly didn't know that was Phil Robbins. LOL. Jesus Christ dude, I pity you. You went and did research about a comment I made in passing about intelligence. Who is overcompensating? Hahaha. And for the record, I wasn't bragging about being more intelligent than anyone but you. Its not bravado, its factual. I don't think I'm more intelligent than anyone else on here.

Except you.

Dan River 6.73 ppg

Appomattox 8.91 ppg

Richlands 12.45 ppg

Glenvar 13.36 ppg

Union 14.45 ppg

Giles 15.27 ppg

Martinsville 16.18 ppg

Graham 16.81 ppg

Union wins by average of 28 ppg (42-14 avg), and that PALES in comparison to what Appo has done. That's incredible.

Graham gives up most points, but still win by 26 ppg. Appo wins by average of 46-9, Dan River 35-7, basically all 2AW teams remaining win by about 28 ppg, with Appo leading at over 34 ppg margin.

I don't think I'm more intelligent than anyone else on here.

In that case, you might want to change your profile statement,

which states you think you're the "smartest football guy in a room"

Everyone here knows the answer to that.  You're not.

Lying to yourself is worse than lying to everyone else.  You should fix that,

or leave it as is to show who you really are...a clueless hypocrite.

Graham is probably slightly better that those stats reflect. They sub every opportunity they get. I would guess if you looked through the points allowed, the bulk was scored against the JV team. Palmer seems to hold back from running up scores. He allows the other kids to play which will continue to improve his program.

Graham is probably slightly better that those stats reflect. They sub every opportunity they get. I would guess if you looked through the points allowed, the bulk was scored against the JV team. Palmer seems to hold back from running up scores. He allows the other kids to play which will continue to improve his program.

All of the top teams have that, though. Richlands has subbed liberally. Appomattox has subbed liberally. So had Dan River. I'm sure Union has as well.

Graham is truly one of the fastest teams I've been around. They are fast at almost every position. So many of their athletes play other sports and are good in those too. They have two 6'2 225 lb Allstate soccer players playing line that are in exceptional shape along with basketball, baseball players as lineman alone. The boys are in shape. I believe the multiple sports have got them ahead of other teams in the area. Most of palmers players play multiple sports and stay in great shape.

I'm noticing a trend here ...

In that case, you might want to change your profile statement,

which states you think you're the "smartest football guy in a room"

Everyone here knows the answer to that.  You're not.

Lying to yourself is worse than lying to everyone else.  You should fix that,

or leave it as is to show who you really are...a clueless hypocrite.

And there's the little puppy, nipping my heels again. Shoo now, the grown ups are talking.

You wanna know the biggest difference between you and I? You take yourself so damn serious, I don't (take myself, or you seriously).

And there's the little puppy, nipping my heels again. Shoo now, the grown ups are talking.

You wanna know the biggest difference between you and I? You take yourself so damn serious, I don't (take myself, or you seriously).

The correct grammar is "you and me", not "you and I".  Just so you know.

I'm laughing at every response you make.  You're a child.  A last-word moron.  Please continue, "smartest football guy in a room".  Lol!