graham, union richlands

jarhead24219

award5.jpg

Another 500 and you'll be "All-State"...then coach could put you in and you'd be state champions...

Nice job Parsons...

Thanks.  This will look great on my résumé.   

Btw, I appreciate the respect shown by capitalizing the first letter of my name.  I don't capitalize it myself in recognition of my tremendous humility .. which is just another of my fabulous traits. 

The correct grammar is "you and me", not "you and I".  Just so you know.

I'm laughing at every response you make.  You're a child.  A last-word moron.  Please continue, "smartest football guy in a room".  Lol!

Obsessed much? Get a life.

Kid hasn't played since Abingdon and I wouldn't call what he did that night playing. I heard he hasn't even done much practicing the past few weeks.

I had turf toe two years ago. What he has is worse. I didn't walk right for almost 3 months. I know the pain he has, and I don't blame him if he hasn't practiced much.

That said, I know he's been on the bike a lot, so that helps. But IF he plays tonight, he'll be a little out of shape.

Union's season will be over if not next week, then in two weeks for sure. It will be hard enough to get past Dan River at their place, there's literally 0% chance they'll beat Appomattox.

We done the first comment you made, now it's time to do the 2nd! That's why the boys play the game