Martinsville at Graham

Graham32

In figure for Mville to have a shot, they'll have to shorten the gfame as much as possible and try and keep the G-Men offense okn the sideline.

Most teams have tried that this year...  Saw somewhere where Graham is only averaging about 23 offensive plays per game....and they are averaging over 40 points per game....keep in mind the JV team has been in the 3rd of 4th quarter in most of those contests.  So, they are getting those points in about 15 to 20 plays each game.  Several special teams td's.

I'm not a pro at this, watched a few Graham games this year and made it to the Galax game. After talking to a few people and seeing a little video of Martinsville they looked to be comparable to the Galax team Graham played this year. Taking nothing away from either team just looking for a comparable team that's all.

The 12th man needs to show up tonight at Mitchell, these boys have said all year long they feed off of our crowd. G-Men Nation it's time to get out the blankets and hand warmers and show up!

It's supposed to be around 62 at kickoff in Richlands tonight. I'd imagine it'll be around that in Bluefield. Won't be much of a need for blankets and hand warmers lol.

It's supposed to be around 62 at kickoff in Richlands tonight. I'd imagine it'll be around that in Bluefield. Won't be much of a need for blankets and hand warmers lol

Posted before checking the forecast lol. Maybe next week we bring out the blankets and hand warmers lol

Before anyone gets too up in arms, I'm just poking a little fun.

There's a pretty good article in the Martinsville paper today about the game. Coach Martin certainly has a ton of respect for the G-Men.

Mhsalum why poke the bear. Just like with Giles in 2014 when we stomped on their field and hung from there goalposts, that's why they beat us 63-0. Because we were to cocky, didn't have anything to do with them being 100 times better than us. Coach Martin really gave Graham a lot of props in the paper this morning, the Dogs know they have their hands full tonight.

Ouch that hurt. Graham has a good team, but I believe everybody knew the Dogs were there. Thought both teams had good speed,I think the difference was that Graham's line play was better. Good luck next week with Richlands.