Richlands vs Graham?

Richlands Gang

This is John Luke's offense that he has lived and breathed for better than four years now and has earned it with success on the field. He is also a very fine young man. Very proud of him...Go Blues

JLA had an excellent game last week. He appears to be peaking at the right time of year.

Gosh, it is getting chippy on here and its not even game day. 

Seems like the Blues and coaching staff are taking "friendly fire"  from "fans" and the Gmen fans are "piling on."  Isn't that a penalty?

GO BLUES

LET'S FINISH

Gosh, it is getting chippy on here and its not even game day.

Seems like the Blues and coaching staff are taking "friendly fire" from "fans" and the Gmen fans are "piling on." Isn't that a penalty?

GO G-MEN

LET'S FINISH

Well... Booker did make it clear in his quote that Richlands is way more disciplined. Did he mean the teams or the fans?

This time tomorrow night the young men on the field can settle it. I think it's great that they all can be excited about being one of only four teams left in the state still playing.

No matter the outcome...This Blues fan will be pulling for the winner the rest of the way!

Hmmmm you know something or somebody? Wonder if someone will call you out and basically call you a liar also lol

I kinda doubt it hahaha

Do you really want to go there again??? 

Martinsville was one of the better teams we have played but Richlands is still the best team we've played this season. Martinsville had a huge line both offensively and defensively and I think they would give Richlands a good game like they did Graham.

Just arrived in town for the game. I'd like to ask a question of the Graham faithful. Was Martinsville the best team Graham has played this year? Fastest? Biggest?

In my estimation.  They were definitely the fastest "team".  Dougie Peoples was the fastest player I have seen them play against.  They had a good passing game, with a mobile qb who could run it or throw it and they had a receiver that made a couple of spectacular catches.   Their line was the biggest, but maybe not the quickest...still a very talented line.  Right up there on par with Galax, Giles and Richlands in terms of lineplay I would guess.  Graham had too many weapons for them in the end.

For Parsons:  A quote from Greg Mance in today's BDT.

“Any time they touch the ball they are a threat to go to the house so offensively it is probably the most talent I have seen on a Graham team maybe ever and I have been here 20 years as a head coach. They have got so much speed. It reminds me of the old group of (Ahmad) Bradshaw, Paco (Jones), Reid Oakes, H.T. Mathews and that bunch, but I think this group is faster.â€

Just giving you a hard time, since you gave me such a hard time for saying the same thing.

Can't wait for this game to kick off tonight.  Heard Graham may go deep into the play book tonight, hope it works out for them.

Good luck to both teams and hope for an injury free game and whoever the winner is, I hope they go on and represent SWVA well in the semis and finals.