Tazewell @ Graham

Taz_Dawg61

2 minutes ago, Bulldog05 said:

No one is carried away. It’s just people think we get carried away because we are proud of our home team and have hope and confidence just like they would for their team. Tazewell has came a long way!

That wasn’t for you! I’m with you! 

52 minutes ago, Bulldog05 said:

No one is carried away. It’s just people think we get carried away because we are proud of our home team and have hope and confidence just like they would for their team. Tazewell has came a long way!

Nothing wrong with team pride and believing your team can win. If you don't think you can beat an opponent then you might as well not leave the locker room.

I personally think Union can win every game they play. I realize they won't, but it doesn't stop me from cheering them on like it will be 40-0.

Not matter the outcome, I just hope they come out and play a full 4 quarters with the same fire and passion as they did last night. They have a new feeling they’ve never felt before, ( week 1 victory)! Go Dawgs 

1 hour ago, Bulldogs52 said:

Who’s carried away? 

First two posts were someone saying it will be a close game. Beating a bad VHS team and playing at Graham are completely different animals. Nothing wrong with being optimistic, it's not some conspiracy against Tazwell.

I believe that Tazewell is the only team left on their schedule who has the athleticism to compete with Graham.  Tazewell drove up and down the field on Graham last season but couldnt punch it in the endzone.  If Graham doesnt clean up the sloppy play, penalties and turnovers, they will find themselves in trouble.  

27 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

First two posts were someone saying it will be a close game. Beating a bad VHS team and playing at Graham are completely different animals. Nothing wrong with being optimistic, it's not some conspiracy against Tazwell.

Because he believes it could be closer than some people think, he’s getting carried away? I don’t think it’s a conspiracy against Tazewell. I’m just trying to figure out everyone’s definition of certain terms used when Tazewell’s fan post. Because biggest part of the time on this message board  for the past 14 years I’ve been here, if you’re not for Graham, Bluefield or Richlands on this site than your opinion is irrelevant!.

For my opinion on this Game, for Tazewell to win they got to put together  another complete flawless game like last night! 

1 minute ago, Bulldogs52 said:

Because he believes it could be closer than some people think, he’s getting carried away? I don’t think it’s a conspiracy against Tazewell. I’m just trying to figure out everyone’s definition of certain terms used when Tazewell’s fan post. Because biggest part of the time on this message board  for the past 14 years I’ve been here, if you’re not for Graham, Bluefield or Richlands on this site than your opinion is irrelevant!.

For opinion on this Game, for Tazewell to win they got to put together  another complete flawless game last night! 

Well, a couple of weeks ago, I said that Richlands may start the season 0-4 or 1-3 and was almost laughed off of the messageboard and shipped to the mental institution,  so i can sympathize.  I look for a  good game.  They were mostly sophomores last year, last year is over and done with.  Let them play the game.  Both teams look solid to me. 

48 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

I believe that Tazewell is the only team left on their schedule who has the athleticism to compete with Graham.  Tazewell drove up and down the field on Graham last season but couldnt punch it in the endzone.  If Graham doesnt clean up the sloppy play, penalties and turnovers, they will find themselves in trouble.  

^^^^^Yep

1 hour ago, Real Sasquatch said:

I agree as well, Tazewell is much bigger and faster than last year. Should be a good game!

1 hour ago, Bulldogs52 said:

For my opinion on this Game, for Tazewell to win they got to put together  another complete flawless game like last night! 

I'm from Big Stone, I'm not a SWD guy. If any team that missed the playoffs were going to play at Graham Id say the same thing. It's nothing particular about Tazwell.

I'm not sure Union can keep it close at Graham and I think they're prob better than Tazwell. I'm not knocking you guys.

6 hours ago, Bulldogs52 said:

6 hours ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Well, a couple of weeks ago, I said that Richlands may start the season 0-4 or 1-3 and was almost laughed off of the messageboard and shipped to the mental institution,  so i can sympathize.  I look for a  good game.  They were mostly sophomores last year, last year is over and done with.  Let them play the game.  Both teams look solid to me. 

Yeah, lord for bid you talk the least little bit of bad about poor ole Richlands especially. This whole entire message board hates Tazewell except the Tazewell fans of Tazewell. I guess since they’re doing good, everyone has to have an excuse. I understand that gate city may be something better, because last year was last year, this year is this year. But it is what it is. In my opinion, Richlands didn’t look as good as they usually are in the Benefit game against Grundy. & I talked to a guy from Richlands after they played gate city, and he’s a die hard blues fan, but he told me things wasn’t looking good for Richlands. Do I like Richlands? Hell no I don’t. I’m from tazewell, I’m a bulldog and that’s our rival of course I don’t like Richlands. But I do give credit where credit is due. 

Where the credit is due:

1. Levi Forrest, best kicker in the state

2. Sage Webb, he’s an all around athlete

3. Coach Mance. He’s probably the top coach in the SWD. If not the state. 

Your not gonna be the best every year. I know your kinda used to being good. But your gonna have your UPS and DOWNS. It’s football. 

The blues were out of sink all night. Not sure if they are just down or if they need some time to develop the new qb. It’s gonna be hard for them to be above .500 during the regular season with a brutal schedule.  Graham is the best team in the SWD.   It will come down to the tazewell / Richlands game to determine second place in my opinion. Tazewell has the most Athletes. Richlands is well coached and has a flat stud in #4 Sage Webb and the best kicking game maybe in the state with forest.  .  I wouldn’t count them out if they can survive the next 2 weeks and and if they can get a 3 or 4 seed in the playoffs.   We will know more after week 2.   Graham’s lb Edwards is a menace and they are gonna be strong all year.  

14 hours ago, Bulldogs52 said:

Because biggest part of the time on this message board  for the past 14 years I’ve been here, if you’re not for Graham, Bluefield or Richlands on this site than your opinion is irrelevant!

Before someone starts crying that Richlands fans “took over” another threat, just showing everyone that the first mention of Richlands was by a Bulldog. 

Carry on.