Appomattox/Graham II, Electric Boogaloo

Deleted Account

30 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

If I were Graham’s coaches, I’d definitely park myself in the bleachers while they practiced, lol. It’s only fair 😂

Appo will only be using a 2 man front on offense and a one man front on defense, weirdest schemes i ever saw but they work.

Well, just drove by the stadium.  Sure enough 2 charter buses pulling up.  One on the ramp, one parking in the auditorium lot. Lights on and  some dude holding the gate open.  SMH at the city of Bluefield West.  Do they want to give them Graham's playbook too? 

6 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Well, just drove by the stadium.  Sure enough 2 charter buses pulling up.  One on the ramp, one parking in the auditorium lot. Lights on and  some dude holding the gate open.  SMH at the city of Bluefield West.  Do they want to give them Graham's playbook too? 

All kidding aside, it’s crazy and really unheard of as far as playoffs to even request practicing at the home team’s field the night before a playoff game when the home team’s coaches were unaware of the arrangement between the town and the visiting team. It’s a bad look all the way around in my opinion. 

5 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

All kidding aside, it’s crazy and really unheard of as far as playoffs to even request practicing at the home team’s field the night before a playoff game when the home team’s coaches were unaware of the arrangement between the town and the visiting team. It’s a bad look all the way around in my opinion. 

Use it for fuel!

2 hours ago, Real Sasquatch said:

If Graham didn't know about it, it's because Bluefield, WV, doesn't respect you.  All the togetherness of Bluefield's I've read about over the years up there seems one sided.  Bluefield, WV, is a gigantic sesspool of economic failure.  Bluefield, VA, should have built its own stadium years ago, but you guys just don't learn.  Bluefield, WV's economic failures were due to Bluefield, VA, outsmarting them, and dumb dumbs don't deserve a leg up.  They deserve to be isolated in their dumbness.

1 hour ago, Gridiron60 said:

Guess thats one downside to not having your own field. Did they ever have their own stadium? Would guess it would be pretty hard to get the funds to do it now. Dont know who usually pays for that stuff when new schools are built but if you look at the newer schools, Ridgeview and Central they have very nice stadiums. So it must not be too hard to get the funds for newer schools but have no clue how that would work for existing schools.

2 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Whatever happened to the plan to build a stadium for Graham behind Graham Middle?  Also, isn't there a current plan in its infancy for something beside Graham High School?

That went down the toilet my friend. I think that was an example of putting the cart before the horse. 

10 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Whatever happened to the plan to build a stadium for Graham behind Graham Middle?  Also, isn't there a current plan in its infancy for something beside Graham High School?

I think there is. This is just a guess, but I'd say that gets pushed forward now.

2 minutes ago, oldfool said:

Some of our people are enjoying the light display in the park. They really liked the one of Grahams championship team with the goal  post. Also heard it said they had so much food left over that they took to the homeless shelter and donated it.

Awesome.

5 minutes ago, oldfool said:

Some of our people are enjoying the light display in the park. They really liked the one of Grahams championship team with the goal  post. Also heard it said they had so much food left over that they took to the homeless shelter and donated it.

That's great on both counts! 

1 minute ago, oldfool said:

Looking to watch a great game tommorrow, i feel like Appo is the underdog this year. I just hope and pray all players go home with no injuries and wish for the best. Go RAIDERS WE ARE ONE.

Haha....everyone knows Appo is NOT is underdog. 😂😂😂 I agree, hope no players from either team get hurt tomorrow. 

Just now, Gridiron60 said:

Haha....everyone knows Appo is NOT is underdog. 😂😂😂 I agree, hope no players from either team get hurt tomorrow. 

What can i say? The Raiders this year is not the team people are used to seeingbut they are starting to click i just hope it's enough at this point but they are far from their potential as of a week ago.