Scrimmages/Benefit games

redtiger

1 minute ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Tydrez Clements and Jamel Floyd

neither one does, floyd especially. trydrez is the faster and better of the two and I'm 100% confident he doesn't either. you guys act like graham is full of D1 talent down through midgets. beating an ec glass team that isn't that good while last week vs gate city they scored only 1 maybe 2 tds with their starters in and gate city is average at best. that being said graham will more than likely lose to the beavers then union, run the table against a weak SWD then loss to union again in the playoffs not a bad season. 

5 minutes ago, IRISH-FAN18 said:

I know to take these pre-season games with a grain of salt. But if Graham can dominate a team like E.C. Glass that usually does have a ton of athletes then that is a good sign of things to come this season.

Glass was 8-2 last yr, lost first game of playoffs. Had wins over Rustburg, Brookville, Lord Botty, Gretna, GW Danville, Amherst, etc. 2 losses in reg season were to LCA by 20 and Heritage by one TD. Lynchburg paper said they returned 16 starters and would be a lot better this year.

1 minute ago, Hard Hitter said:

neither one does, floyd especially. trydrez is the faster and better of the two and I'm 100% confident he doesn't either. you guys act like graham is full of D1 talent down through midgets. beating an ec glass team that isn't that good while last week vs gate city they scored only 1 maybe 2 tds with their starters in and gate city is average at best. that being said graham will more than likely lose to the beavers then union, run the table against a weak SWD then loss to union again in the playoffs not a bad season. 

I don’t know who your school is. But I feel like Graham has hurt their feelings in the past.

1 minute ago, Hard Hitter said:

Good Grief.  The kid ran a 4.60 as an 8th grader.  Give it a rest.  Same was said about Taymon Cooke a few years back until he was clocked with a speed jacket on at 4.47 and shut everybody up.

5 minutes ago, Hard Hitter said:

Graham.. Cam Allen D1 signed, Lester D1 signed, Taymon Cook D1 signed, Meadows, Bradshaw, and now Roberts-Lehigh offer which is D1. After that, Isabelle at LB in 2-3 years. Ummm, they have kind of.....been pretty full of D1 talent over the last 5 years.

2 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Good Grief.  The kid ran a 4.60 as an 8th grader.  Give it a rest.  Same was said about Taymon Cooke a few years back until he was clocked with a speed jacket on at 4.47 and shut everybody up.

he was in wythe as an 8th grader being held back go to app christian academy . he wasn't even fastest the the team down there. so i know that's a lie, cook was alway fast i mean come on. 

3 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

I agree, good grief.  

2 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

Graham.. Cam Allen D1 signed, Lester D1 signed, Taymon Cook D1 signed, Meadows, Bradshaw, and now Roberts-Lehigh offer which is D1. After that, Isabelle at LB in 2-3 years. Ummm, they have kind of.....been pretty full of D1 talent over the last 5 years.

grahams D 1 talent ran out last year. its over 

7 minutes ago, Hard Hitter said:

E.C. Glass returns 18 starters to a Division 4 team that made the Regional Quarterfinals last year.  There is a ton of optimism from their fan base.  

https://wset.com/sports/football-friday/football-friday-2022-preview-ec-glass-hilltoppers

7 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

he was down here with my boys and they were faster than him and i know they dont run 4.5's 

1 minute ago, Real Sasquatch said:

E.C. Glass returns 18 starters to a Division 4 team that made the Regional Quarterfinals last year.  There is a ton of optimism from their fan base.  

https://wset.com/sports/football-friday/football-friday-2022-preview-ec-glass-hilltoppers

and...... sounds like the one position they need is qb, anyone who throws to pick 6's well cant be good 

7 minutes ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

Roberts has also been offered a preferred walk on at Tech.  

2 minutes ago, Hard Hitter said:

and...... sounds like the one position they need is qb, anyone who throws to pick 6's well cant be good 

Maybe Graham’s defense is just that good at putting on the pressure. They do have some great defensive coaches. Maybe EC Glass gets it together & makes a game of it 2nd half. Either way, Graham should be solid this year and may or may not make a deep run. Union & Bluefield are both formidable opponents and are a great test for Graham. 

19 minutes ago, Hard Hitter said:

Graham is going to beat the brakes off beaver and union.

11 minutes ago, Hard Hitter said:

Their starting Quarterback is George White and is a 3 year starter.  He scored a 1400 on his SAT, has a 4.48 GPA and is 6'1" 200 lbs and  was 1st team Region D QB in 4A.  He had 29 passing td's in 11 games.

https://www.hudl.com/profile/8579898/George-White