Scrimmages/Benefit games

redtiger

1 minute ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

Complete mismatch for Giles on the LOS.  We have no size and it shows.  Just dominated in all facets.  Giles is a 6-4 football team this year.  

I told you we wouldn't be at Galax level this year.

We will be ok when we play teams that aren't D3 with athletes IMO 

5 minutes ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Creasy with his 2nd td pass to Braxton Dowdy.  13-7 Dogs about 8 minutes left in 2nd.  Harris has been targeted 3 times on bubble screens.  

Logan McDonald caught that one. Dowdy is resting up tonight.  Lots of mismatched numbers this game. 

Just now, EH31 said:

Tyler Gillespie caught that one. Dowdy is resting up tonight.  Lots of mismatched numbers this game. 

Sorry, Gillespie caught the pass that got them to the 1 yard line. Logan McDonald wearing #25 tonight caught the touchdown. 

2 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

Who will beat either before title game?

Riverheads will have a little more of a target on their back this season. They’ll be carrying the longest winning streak in the entire country with them into every game & with a new coach for the first time in forever I would imagine that most of their opponents are going to think they’re a little bit more vulnerable.

1 minute ago, EH31 said:

Riverheads will have a little more of a target on their back this season. They’ll be carrying the longest winning streak in the entire country with them into every game & with a new coach for the first time in forever I would imagine that most of their opponents are going to think they’re a little bit more vulnerable.

I meant beat them in playoffs...either team