ATW - 2A PRESEASON POLL & MED

bucfan64

2A PRESEASON POLL  

78 members have voted

1. 1. MTN. 7 ( WHO WILL WIN THE MTN. 7 THIS YEAR?)

2. 2. SWD (WHO WILL WIN THE SWD THIS YEAR?)

3. 3. MED (WHO WILL WIN THE MED THIS YEAR?)

• AUBURN
    • GALAX
    • GEORGE WYTHE
    • BLAND
    • GILES
    • FORT CHISWELL
    • GRAYSON COUNTY

• bucfan64 changed the title to ATW - 2A PRESEASON POLL & MED

17 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

They are either trying to be funny or don’t know Bland is playing out of district games. Either way, it would be great if Bland took the poll! Go Bears! 

same 2 people voted for the team that everyone is thinking is going to be last in each district.. Maybe they just misread the question or just think this is a golf post where lowest score wins

5 hours ago, goose111874 said:

Not read up on Abingdon but didn't they lose almost every key player from last season.  I assumed Ridgeview would've been around 90% of votes

They’ve got a million kids to choose from and a good coaching staff. I’m sure they’ve just reloaded and not taken any steps back

7 hours ago, goose111874 said:

Not read up on Abingdon but didn't they lose almost every key player from last season.  I assumed Ridgeview would've been around 90% of votes

They will have the best OL/DL again, they are very well coached, have an advantage of an extra 200-300 enrollment  over the rest of M7 and have one of the best S&C programs in our area.  That alone is enough to be in contention every year.  That being said, they did lose a lot of skill positions and athletes from last years team.