Gate City Vs. Richlands

bulldog05-CO2017

Thoughts on this one? I think this is where the real opinions will come out. I watched Richlands and Grundy, and Gate City and V-High. I think this is gonna be a good matchup. Giving the edge to Gate City on this one. They seemed to stop the run game pretty decent against V-High. I’m going with GC by a touchdown. 

37 minutes ago, bulldog05-CO2017 said:

Thoughts on this one? I think this is where the real opinions will come out. I watched Richlands and Grundy, and Gate City and V-High. I think this is gonna be a good matchup. Giving the edge to Gate City on this one. They seemed to stop the run game pretty decent against V-High. I’m going with GC by a touchdown. 

Same here. Gate City by 1 TD

On 8/20/2022 at 2:08 AM, bulldog05-CO2017 said:

Thoughts on this one?

A football game will be played. Fans from both schools will sit on the away stands. A team with blue as their primary color will win… and lose. A train horn will be sounded. 

On 8/20/2022 at 9:00 AM, Gridiron60 said:

I’m going to say Gate City pulls it out in a close one. They’re much improved & have some momentum going into to game. 

Richlands does too, they beat Grundy by a touchdown 😂🤦🏻‍♂️ Before they say it, I know. Chilhowie beat tazewells Jv team.