Graham Vs Tazewell

bulldog05-CO2017

51 minutes ago, Austrian Ben Shapiro said:

We joked about Graham being Alabama and Tazewell being Tennessee, but I think Graham is Clemson and the rest of the SWD is the ACC. Not a very good district after the Feds. 

I hate to admit it, but based on results it’s likely more of the same as last year….1. Graham 2. TheMountain 7 except JB and GC. 3. The rest of the SWD

3 minutes ago, adsi97 said:

Maybe not Grahams league but, certainly in league with any team you support.

I hate to admit again, BUT if Union, I’d say they are the closest in 2D consistently.

Edited by tornado99
Added comment

Let me be the first to congratulate Mt. View, I mean Princeton, I mean Oak Hill, I mean Bluefield, I mean Lord Botetourt, I mean Graham. (Sorry if I missed anybody.

Just giving Graham folks a hard time.  Fine ball club.  Good luck moving forward.  

Now go beat Richlands by more than you beat Tazewell...

Can’t gift wrap 21 points for Graham in the first 11 minutes and expect to win.  Once Tazewell found its legs, it was about what I expected: a team hoping it could score against a team knowing it would win.  You saw flashes of what could hurt Graham’s defense, but it wasn’t nearly consistent enough.  Graham is as advertised…to be the man, you have to beat the man.  Congrats, G-Men!  Might see you again at Mitchell in mid-November.

1 minute ago, Gridiron60 said:

Do we have to come to Tazewell’s Wendy’s to get that Frosty or can we meet in Bluefield? 😂 Seriously, I’m glad the Creasy kid was able to play & seems healed up. @EH31 you might want to get a new source though. 

How’d Tazewell do against the GMen? I mean compared to how good the GMen are? I know you’ll give an honest opinion @Gridiron60  

Do we have to come to Tazewell’s Wendy’s to get that Frosty or can we meet in Bluefield? 😂 Seriously, I’m glad the Creasy kid was able to play & seems healed up. @EH31 you might want to get a new source though. 

I am the source lol check Tazewell’s roster. #22 QB didn’t dress tonight. Never said it was Creasy that wasn’t playing. Just having some fun

1 hour ago, Real Sasquatch said:

Let me be the first to congratulate Mt. View, I mean Princeton, I mean Oak Hill, I mean Bluefield, I mean Lord Botetourt, I mean Graham. (Sorry if I missed anybody.

Just giving Graham folks a hard time.  Fine ball club.  Good luck moving forward.  

Now go beat Richlands by more than you beat Tazewell...

You left out the school in Texas 😂 You could technically even include Richlands since GMen have a former Richlands coach on staff. I’m just trying to be thorough. 😂 Speaking of Richlands, saw a couple other former Richlands coaches in the stands. Even our fan base is inclusive. 😂

Ok Tazewell folks. Yall been busting our chops all week about PF's and Unsportsmanlike penalties. I wouldn't exactly say your children were on the best of behavior either tonight lol. Would yall like your crow before bed or breakfast? 

Just messing with yall. Good game. Tazewell has to get their head on right and they will improve. Put this game behind them and move on. Good luck the rest of the way

2 minutes ago, Mountain Football said:

Ok Tazewell folks. Yall been busting our chops all week about PF's and Unsportsmanlike penalties. I wouldn't exactly say your children were on the best of behavior either tonight lol. Would yall like your crow before bed or breakfast? 

Just messing with yall. Good game. Tazewell has to get their head on right and they will improve. Put this game behind them and move on. Good luck the rest of the way

Yes.  Some bone headed penalties on the part of Tazewell.  Hopefully Creasy gets back to 100% and the Dogs continue to get better.  Graham has all the pieces to make a deep run.  Good luck going forward.  I know this Bulldog fan is in your corner, unless we meet again.

3 minutes ago, Mountain Football said:

County games always have those types of fouls and ill be the first to admit I was surprised Graham didn't have more. 

Dogs killed themselves on several drives but never gave up. Defense did not do bad against a strong offense. Now on to the eastern side of the state next week

40 minutes ago, bulldog05-CO2017 said:

How’d Tazewell do against the GMen? I mean compared to how good the GMen are? I know you’ll give an honest opinion @Gridiron60  

Honestly, I thought Tazewell did about what I expected them to do. Creasy & Harris are very talented along with a couple of others. Tazewell has improved leaps & bounds the past couple years. They never gave up tonight. That’s a plus! I never figured Tazewell had a chance at this point in the season to beat Graham. Graham’s D is tough & offense is improving weekly. I was super impressed with the O Line compared to last week. I think Tazewell has a good shot at taking 2nd in SWD. They can’t let Richlands get in their heads when that game rolls around though. Good luck the rest of the season! 

Honestly, I thought Tazewell did about what I expected them to do. Creasy & Harris are very talented along with a couple of others. Tazewell has improved leaps & bounds the past couple years. They never gave up tonight. That’s a plus! I never figured Tazewell had a chance at this point in the season to beat Graham. Graham’s D is tough & offense is improving weekly. I was super impressed with the O Line compared to last week. I think Tazewell has a good shot at taking 2nd in SWD. They can’t let Richlands get in their heads when that game rolls around though. Good luck the rest of the season! 

I’m honestly not even worried about Richlands, I don’t think they are either😂 thanks for the feedback as I was at work and didn’t get to come or listen.