Tazewell @ Grundy

bulldog05-CO2017

5 hours ago, BigWinners said:

We gonna pretend Harris wasn't force fed the ball just to get the record last year?.

Get over it.  Anybody with a brain knows that they were forced to throw the ball a lot because of the lack of a running game.  Go slam another team. We're all full up with the insults here.

When there is a bunch of rain or weather, talent differences often get neutralized or the differences aren't quite as apparent and the two teams become closer in appearance than what they maybe would be on a dry field. Add in a wet football, and turnovers heavily enter the mix.

I'm going with the Dogs. Even on a wet field and even at Grundy. The Dogs lineplay, especially up front against the run on defense leads me to believe Grundy isn't going to move the ball much. Even in the rain, one slip or missed tackle or fall down due to a wet surface by a Grundy DB  equals a TD for Tazewell's Harris. I think Tazewell gets 1 or 2 in that fashion and that it will be enough. Only my opinion.

7 hours ago, EH31 said:

Last year, this year, what are we talking about? 

You started out by claiming delusion but didn’t cite any of your source material. 

I feel like I missed something but I’m not getting filled in. 

I don't have the patience to go thru all the threads about how much Tazwell has improved, how much better Creasy is than O'Quinn, how much they've improved, how they could contend for the SWD, etc...

But I do know there were some Tazwell folks that felt like Harris was fed the ball late last year to get the record at the expense of the team. I didn't make that up out of thin air.

@UVAObserver still doesn't have the balls to admit how wrong he was about basketball during COVID, so why should anyone give a shit what he says? He claims the M7 homers are bad but you will not find a bigger homer for Tazwell/SWD on here than him. Period. I can admit Unions faults, they aren't a great team,  but he's a know it all blowhard convinced he's always right. He can moan and fuss all he wants, but he and I both know he looked like an absolute clown when it came to the basketball season, and then the 2021 2D title game at Graham. 

I'm done with this. If you guys wanna live in make believe land, have at it. 

2 minutes ago, BigWinners said:

I don't have the patience to go thru all the threads about how much Tazwell has improved, how much better Creasy is than O'Quinn, how much they've improved, how they could contend for the SWD, etc..

Ok, so no works cited on “some of the tazewell faithful” saying they would win the region? Because that’s what you had brought up. 

I’m all for a good argument but all I ask is that you bring receipts and stay on topic.  

Here’s some things about the matchup and this year’s Grundy team I’ve came across: 

1. This will be 75th game between the two schools. Tazewell holds the edge 41-31-2. Only 5 times have the teams alternated wins/losses over 3 game spans. It seems like there has always been a 3,4,5 game winning streak by either team over the years.

2. Scammell is averaging 149 yards and 2td’s per game which is actually less than he averaged last year. 

3. Grundy’s had two different players throw touchdown passes. 

4. Jonah Looney has scored 3 touchdowns and I feel like he never gets talked about. 

5. Grundy has another Garon Marcum on the roster. (Freshman RB/WR). The elder Garon’s son, I assume? 

1 hour ago, EH31 said:

Ok, so no works cited on “some of the tazewell faithful” saying they would win the region? Because that’s what you had brought up. 

I’m all for a good argument but all I ask is that you bring receipts and stay on topic.  

Open your DMs

11 hours ago, BigWinners said:

I'm done with this. If you guys wanna live in make believe land, have at it. 

Then do everyone, and I mean everyone, a favor and stop posting.  The number of DMs I’ve received over the years from users who have no dog in the fight wondering if something is wrong with you reaches into the double digits.  You take this stuff far too seriously and personally, and it’s clearly not good for your mental health.

6 hours ago, UVAObserver said:

Be a good sport and share them with the rest of the class.

It was the thread with you crying about Creasy not getting the awards over O'Quinn. 

And DMs? Lololol you think you get DMs? Dude I get them constantly about how you. I take nothing seriously, especially you but I take none of this serious. None of it. But I'd wager I've gotten more DMs making fun of you than you've gotten about me. I get them every time.

You know how to end this: man up and admit how wrong and dumb your takes were about basketball. That's it. You were SO SURE and SO CONFIDENT and then you should have showed up and ate crow but you just pretended it never happened. You thinking this is somehow a detriment to my health is quite funny, I have real life problems. This is just a dumb message board. It doesn't bother me in the least  that your little SWD clique doesn't like me, because the rest of the coverage area dislikes most of you. I won't out anyone but I got the receipts there too. 

7 minutes ago, EH31 said:

I don’t even know where the DM button is any more 

With this new format it's about impossible to get a DM on your phone. As soon as you get on the page the DM will pop up at the bottom of the screen if you don't click on it immediately it's gone. Once you are in you can go back and look at the other messages. I just leave that tab open. Laptop may be different I don't know.

Disregard. I tried to DM you and it says I can't. Something about the Frosty machine is broken at the moment.

20 hours ago, EH31 said:

No receipts, no refund.  

5 hours ago, stu_bean said:

Some how I feel that the whole SWD Vs M7 are getting ready to be taken up a notch in rivalry 

Im not any real representative of the M7, you think they want me on their side? lolol I ruffle feathers there too. But again I don’t take this stuff seriously at all, it’s just banter.