Week 7 Scores/Updates

SWVAgridiron

1 hour ago, Ryan4VT said:

Touchdown Dogs. 80 yard pass. Safety never turned to find the ball. 2pt no good. 
14-13. That’s the end of an exciting 1st quarter. 

Woah Ryan. Just cause ya'll leading don't mean you gotta be cocky. Lol

34 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

Tazewell players come to the Richlands sideline to run onto the field. Disrespectful as hell. Hope it fires up Richlands. 

I don’t think I have ever seen that before on any level of sports. It kind of reminded of the Florida/Georgia game years ago when the Georgia players stormed the end zone. Richlands has had the mental advantage for years and Tazewell tried to send a message. So far Richlands has the advantage 

Ft Lauderdale Stranahan 3

Martin Co 0

8:40 2nd

Stranahan has 5 star WR Haykeem Williams who is headed to Free Shoes U™

So far he has 1 catch for 5 yards. The Stranahan QB probably couldn't start for Union. 😐

4 minutes ago, bgibb said:

I don’t think I have ever seen that before on any level of sports. It kind of reminded of the Florida/Georgia game years ago when the Georgia players stormed the end zone. Richlands has had the mental advantage for years and Tazewell tried to send a message. So far Richlands has the advantage 

Have you watched any Graham pre-game since 2015? 

4 minutes ago, bgibb said:

Not sure the story there as.they were lined up at the corner for the regular run out then were signaled to move over there

37 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

HAHAHAHA. Creasey trips over the chains on the sideline and they throw a late hit flag. That was so bad it was actually funny. 

He was pushed while he was out of bounds, then tripped over the chains...

30 minutes ago, SwvaOG said:

Ridgeview running the ball very well and score on a Cannon Hill rush.  
Pack 7-0.

Did Graham break Union???  They haven't been the same since that game...

• GMan locked this topic