2022 Score Updates Week 3 Playoffs Regional Finals

Liam McPoyle

1 minute ago, bearforce1 said:

52 holds almost every play lol, graham is out athleting ridgeview to death, this game is ugly to watch at times. 

Take away the penalties and it’s about 63-27

Just now, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

I think Graham was just called for holding during the intermission of the Touchdown and Kickoff

They’ve actually become a better holding team than Union, never thought I’d live long enough to ever see anyone do it better 

1 minute ago, Duke2015 said:

They’ve actually become a better holding team than Union, never thought I’d live long enough to ever see anyone do it better 

I say this as a neutral observer:

Both programs need to get that fixed if it’s such a problem. Those holding penalties will do nobody a bit of good. 

2 minutes ago, BlueDevilVolMan said:

I say this as a neutral observer:

Both programs need to get that fixed if it’s such a problem. Those holding penalties will do nobody a bit of good. 

It doesn’t help that’s for sure 

21 minutes ago, stu_bean said:

Sacrificial lamb final for Riverheads lol

Very possible but Essex will be that side of the states representative in Salem. Yeah you can't count RH out but Essex is a completely different type of beast this year. Yeah whoever wins from GW vs Grundy is probably going to Salem for second best. But if we win I'll be there no matter what.

18 minutes ago, IRISH-FAN18 said:

Essex may pull an upset on Riverheads.

I don't think that'll be an upset I'm telling y'all Essex is a different type of beast. Just go watch them play on NFHS you'll see.

6A: Western Branch 21 Manchester 14-F

6B: Freedom -Woodbridge 53 Patriot 21 - F

6C: Fairfax 30 South County 14 - F

6D: James Madison 22, Centreville 7 - F

5C: Highland Springs 35 LC Bird 0 - F

4B: Dinwiddie 47 King George 41-F 1OT

4C: Kettle Run 35 Loudoun County 34 - F

3A: Phoebus 42 Lake Taylor 16 - F

2D: Graham 56 Ridgeview 35-F

1A: Essex 46 King & Queen Central 0 - F

1C: George Wythe (W) 48 Grayson County 28-F

1D: Grundy 30 Patrick Henry (GS) 19 - F

1 hour ago, 02GW12 said:

I don't think that'll be an upset I'm telling y'all Essex is a different type of beast. Just go watch them play on NFHS you'll see.

I've kept up with Essex this season and I can tell ya they have more athletes on the field than a Radford or Appo. I don't think Grundy or GW could keep up with them if they play them in Salem.

2 minutes ago, IRISH-FAN18 said:

they have more athletes on the field than a Radford or Appo. I don't Grundy or GW could keep up with them if they play them in Salem.

Not if you’re right about them having better athletes than Appo and Radford 

good season for the pack, better team won today, could have been about a 40point  win if you take away the penalties. hard to believe union held either of these teams to under 20 points or under, union just didn’t have any gas when they needed it and was ultimately outcoached, don’t see graham losing. maybe finals but who knowe.  

4 minutes ago, IRISH-FAN18 said:

I've kept up with Essex this season and I can tell ya they have more athletes on the field than a Radford or Appo. I don't Grundy or GW could keep up with them if they play them in Salem.

I agree man they are freaking loaded this year and there isn't a kid in 1A that can handle Robinson all night. But like I said no matter who wins next Saturday I'll have my big ass in Salem cheering them on. I'd say both are now playing for second place but that's why we play the game. Anything can happen both teams out of the west can cause matchup problems for either team out of the East. GW vs Essex could be a shootout same for RH we spread the field and let our weapons work. Grundy is gonna play smash mouth football no matter who is on the other side. The east has the clear advantage on paper no matter which one wins but these kids from SWVA won't back down.

5 minutes ago, Duke2015 said:

Not if you’re right about them having better athletes than Appo and Radford 

He isn't lying man they would be in the exact same spot if they were 2A. Essex is loaded at every single skill spot on the field all the the skills can take it 99 yards without much effort. Then the D is the nastiest D I've seen at the 1A level since some of the old Clintwood, GW, PV, Giles ect teams. They are a problem and would be a problem at least 1 level up.