Numbers

Real Sasquatch

13 hours ago, Duke2015 said:

But we need all those coaches to teach the kids the 7 plays we run lol

Did you all steal the Robbie Norris playbook? LOL when he was Head Coach at Sullivan North and OC at Westridge and last I heard the OC for Rye Cove that was his playbook 7 plays!

ย 

5 hours ago, SXSW said:

Did you all steal the Robbie Norris playbook? LOL when he was Head Coach at Sullivan North and OC at Westridge and last I heard the OC for Rye Cove that was his playbook 7 plays!

ย 

The thing is Travis in some seasons has really opened up the playbook but last 3 years itโ€™s like he lost the playbook and went to a peanut football playbookย 

If the Bears would just run the wishbone there wouldn't be any problems! Also, I don't see any "bombs" thrown? When has the bomb Not ever worked according the guy beside you in the bleachers that loves to yell, "throw the bomb"! Also, more double reverses, and heck if that don't work, just go "triple" reverse and that will get em!

If all else doesn't work. Just roll out the ole Statue of Liberty!ย 

20 hours ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

If the Bears would just run the wishbone there wouldn't be any problems! Also, I don't see any "bombs" thrown? When has the bomb Not ever worked according the guy beside you in the bleachers that loves to yell, "throw the bomb"! Also, more double reverses, and heck if that don't work, just go "triple" reverse and that will get em!

If all else doesn't work. Just roll out the ole Statue of Liberty!ย 

Statue of Liberty???? ย Thats is way too complicated of a play to run. ย Would take weeks of practice to learn how to run it successfullyย 

I counted 30 players at practice yesterday afternoon when I dropped my daughter off at the high school. Considering that's JV and varsity, I suspect there will be no JV team again this year at Galax.

Tim Hayes said Rye Cove has 47 players which is an incredible testament to how far the program has come in the last two years

I remember them struggling to field a team in the pre-Covid years

14 hours ago, Jags52 said:

That is shocking

Well someone literally reported my post because I apparently canโ€™t count correctly. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

According to our anonymous investigator there are 40 in the pic and 47 on the roster.ย 

27 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

Well someone literally reported my post because I apparently count correctly. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

According to our anonymous investigator there are 40 in the pic and 47 on the roster.ย 

Call me dumb but why not just make post themselves with the information instead of reporting your post? Seems kind of juvenile on their part, lol. But good for them for having 47 on roster but does that mean 10 arenโ€™t showing up to practice?ย 

4 hours ago, Ryan4VT said:

Well someone literally reported my post because I apparently count correctly. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Well I sincerely hope that you've learned your lessonย 

1 hour ago, Gridiron60 said:

A friend told me he thought Bland had 12-14 but wasnโ€™t sure. They put out a plea for more players.ย 

All the local colleges are grabbing the kids from Alderson Broaddus, maybe Bland can do the same?

On 8/6/2023 at 12:28 PM, Ryan4VT said:

Well someone literally reported my post because I apparently canโ€™t count correctly. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Even at 47 it's a down hill slide from previous years, gonna be another long year for the Blues fans. Rebuilding, Hopefully!!!