Scrimmages/ Benefit Games 8-18

generallyspeaking

I can't tell you what my favorite thing about the NFHS Network is...

Is it the fact that despite paying for it, I have to see the same ad every time I bounce between games.

Or is it that most places can't even get their equipment to work. 

Or maybe the fact that there was just some random kid by himself roaming the field in Saltville..

Not entirely sure what that time management was at the end of the half by Graham. Seemed like a good opportunity to practice hurry-up in a game setting and try to at least get into field goal range… instead they waste about a minute of clock then decide to take a knee at the 50. Never the less the Gmen look pretty good!

12 hours ago, GMan34 said:

Not entirely sure what that time management was at the end of the half by Graham. Seemed like a good opportunity to practice hurry-up in a game setting and try to at least get into field goal range… instead they waste about a minute of clock then decide to take a knee at the 50. Never the less the Gmen look pretty good!

I’m just guessing sportsmanship & not tacking another 7 on JM before half but I get what you’re saying. Defense has really impressed me tonight. Gabe Lilly did a great job. I wondered who they’d put to replace Gage Sawyers and Lilly did well.