Scrimmages/ Benefit Games 8-18

generallyspeaking

2 minutes ago, UnionGuy2017 said:

I’m here. I live in Kingsport so not a bad drive for me. 

Seems to me like SH has played em tough but making a lot of mistakes but I’m watching this jamboree while watching it on phone so missed a few things 

2 minutes ago, Duke2015 said:

Seems to me like SH has played em tough but making a lot of mistakes but I’m watching this jamboree while watching it on phone so missed a few things 

Science Hill has athletes everywhere  but Betsy has been the noticeably more physical team in person. It feels like they should be up more than they are really. 

27-7 now. 

1 minute ago, UnionGuy2017 said:

Science Hill has athletes everywhere  but Betsy has been the noticeably more physical team in person. It feels like they should be up more than they are really. 

27-7 now. 

Well maybe Union can keep it close against them 

23 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

Graham 35 James Monroe 6 Final 

This shows just how good Graham is. I watched 3 JM playoff games last season and their defense was the real deal and they returned most of the players from that team on both sides. Hope to see you bring another title back to SWVA G-Men!

4 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

This shows just how good Graham is. I watched 3 JM playoff games last season and their defense was the real deal and they returned most of the players from that team on both sides. Hope to see you bring another title back to SWVA G-Men!

Safe to say Graham should be #1 in 2A going into week 1. Should be a dandy against Bluefield.