Riverheads vs Radford

nrv_football

1 minute ago, EH31 said:

Would you believe that he’s missed 5+ games the last two years due to injury and they haven’t lost any of them? 

Vs D1 competition:). Such a huge step from 1-2

The state championship was held last week in Christiansburg.  Graham's defense held Radford in check better than any other team this season sacking Clark several times, plus two interceptions I believe, and holding the passing yards/rushing yards to lowest all season.  

Riverheads couldn't step up when it mattered most.  Congratulations to Coach Crist and the Bobcats for completing that elusive perfect season that not many teams achieve. 

4 minutes ago, FootballFan67 said:

The state championship was held last week in Christiansburg.  Graham's defense held Radford in check better than any other team this season sacking Clark several times, plus two interceptions I believe, and holding the passing yards/rushing yards to lowest all season.  

Riverheads couldn't step up when it mattered most.  Congratulations to Coach Crist and the Bobcats for completing that elusive perfect season that not many teams achieve. 

I know you guys want to keep graham in the conversation as long as possible but can we quit saying this? Graham couldn’t do anything with Radford in the second half. They were not a threat in the 4th quarter to win the game. 

In comparison, Radford needed a prayer to barely escape Glenvar at home. Radford had to score a touchdown on their last drive. 

None of this is arguable. 

Congrats to Radford for a perfect season & to Riverheads on being state runners-up!

2 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

After what I seen today I do think that Union, Graham, or even Glenvar could’ve walked away with the trophy had they played Riverheads. Really shocked that they beat Central and Poquoson as bad as they did.

Yeah either of the 3 very well could have beaten Riverheads in the final.

8 minutes ago, EH31 said:

I know you guys want to keep graham in the conversation as long as possible but can we quit saying this? Graham couldn’t do anything with Radford in the second half. They were not a threat in the 4th quarter to win the game. 

In comparison, Radford needed a prayer to barely escape Glenvar at home. Radford had to score a touchdown on their last drive. 

None of this is arguable. 

Congrats to Radford for a perfect season & to Riverheads on being state runners-up!

The guy is just speaking facts at the end of the day. I’m sorry that you can’t say that about your Bulldogs. 

1 minute ago, Liam McPoyle said:

I wanna to try.

Riverheads scored 21 against Radford compared to Graham's 10, therefore Riverheads is better than Graham.

Am I doing it correctly?

Maybe.

Radford won, congratulations to them! Enjoy the moment Bobcats, not many teams get to a perfect season & state championship! SWVA is proud you won the title for the west. 

if folks can say of the Appo/Graham last year , the state championship was played at Mitchell Stadium. I don’t know what the big deal is stating the same this year about the state semifinal. Stats are what they are even when you hate Graham unless you find a way to inflate them.  😂

52 minutes ago, EH31 said:

Would you believe that he’s missed 5+ games the last two years due to injury and they haven’t lost any of them? 

I don’t believe that’s true. Didn’t he miss the first CW game and they lost 7-6 this year?