richlands vs cave spring

ba961

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great post! I am probably the one, and only, Roanoker that will be pulling against my hometown team in this one. Cave Spring has been so "hit and miss" this season. Winning when not expected and losing when they should have won. One thing is for sure, no one can deny that Richlands has been relatively consistent. Obviously, the Blues do not have the team from years past; however, Richlands has too many guns for this years version of the Knights. Plus, playing at Ernie is worth a touchdown, maybe two, in my book. Good luck to the Blues!

Inconsistency, and the road trip, catches up with the Knights in round two.

Richlands 24

Cave Spring 12

Your not the only Roanoke guy that will be rooting against Cave.

They are notorious for poor sportsmanship and being sore losers. (Ask Brookville and Northside)

Thanks Starcity.

Eh81...... I ain't your buddy!

I ain't so little either. I try to be very fair and honest on here. I for sure pull for all area teams. I hope you do............

You might wanna reconsider, I'm a great friend!

I don't think you've been around here very long, I'm just saying take it easy..ont the anything said on here personal

Im the biggest Blues fan out there but I don't feel very confident about this one. With the loss of Baker and AJ it may be too much to overcome. If you look against PC if those 2 were out it was probably a blow out in favor of PC and remember CS beat PC this year. Hope Im wrong but not sure we have what it takes to beat CS this year.

I think we had a good chance at state before baker got hurt with aj out it hurts but Ben had the best passing game of the yr against tazewell also where did cave beat them the blues would have beat them at home this yr for sure I set on the Pulaski side and when the home team fans complain about the refs when its in their favor so with time for Ben and colton to get healthy we should win by 10

i'm glad you have faith in the coaching staff.........just my opion, but I think the coaching staff has cost the blues a couple state championships.

Good luck Richlands !!

Maybe, and maybe not, but another coaching staff may not have gotten us there in the first place. I will take coach Mance and his staff over just about any other around here !

A lot of teams would like to be as bad as Richlands has been over the last several years ! They may not be perfect, but they are pretty dang good !

I think we had a good chance at state before baker got hurt with aj out it hurts but Ben had the best passing game of the yr against tazewell also where did cave beat them the blues would have beat them at home this yr for sure I set on the Pulaski side and when the home team fans complain about the refs when its in their favor so with time for Ben and colton to get healthy we should win by 10

Cave beat Pc at pc.

Blues will be ready, no let down or takeing this game lightly. Hunsaker will take care of the receiver duties well. Blues win this one at Ernie. AJ got a raw deal but it is one of those cases that your reputation causes you problems down the road

Im the biggest Blues fan out there but I don't feel very confident about this one. With the loss of Baker and AJ it may be too much to overcome. If you look against PC if those 2 were out it was probably a blow out in favor of PC and remember CS beat PC this year. Hope Im wrong but not sure we have what it takes to beat CS this year.

I don't put much stock into the transitive property. It doesn't work. The whole Team A beat team B, and team C beat team A. So therefor team C will beat team B. I just don't buy it. Lol.

Maybe, and maybe not, but another coaching staff may not have gotten us there in the first place. I will take coach Mance and his staff over just about any other around here !

A lot of teams would like to be as bad as Richlands has been over the last several years ! They may not be perfect, but they are pretty dang good !

I will take them over any coaching staff in the area except Carlock. They may have "lost a game" but how many coaches from this area can get there once, much less as much as we've been lately?

You can't compare what CS did in the PC game with what the Blues did in the PC game. Two different games completely, and what about AJ and Baker being out? I know it can make a difference, but that's why they play the game. You play with the hand you are dealt. I think the Blues will win this one if they play it smart, and I know for sure no one is taking CS lightly. I look for a ball control type game and the Blues win.

Edited by blue72+1

I listened to the Cave vs Abingdon game and the QB for Cave is good, but I think the Blues have the capability to cover their receivers on the deep routes. Baker (Cave's QB) had some consistent throws--not sure of his completion rate for the game, but I believe our d-line can make him scramble more than the Falcons did. Abingdon had most of their success in over-the-middle passes on Cave Spring's d. Cave seemed vulnerable there.

Can't let Woody (CS) loose or he can take it to the house.

Cave Spring is good, but unbeatable--no.

I am going with the Blues in a close one--21-14

Life has many choices---eternity two