Union @ Dan River

Unionguy_2017

Yeah, you are.  I wasn't arguing.  I was stating a fact.

Facts are undeniable truths. Opinion is what you posted.

Didn't I just start a thread about how cool it was that the 540 area code has the most state titles? I have nothing to prove to you, you keep following me around and baiting me. That speaks volumes about you, not me.

I have nothing to prove to you, you keep following me around and baiting me. That speaks volumes about you, not me.

If I'm baiting, you're swallowing it hook. line and sinker.  Nice job, Mr. High IQ!  Lol!

Here's some "required" reading for ya!

Why socially isolated loners often brag about their IQ scores

http://www.adultsocialskills.com/iq.html

Union will have to run the full house to beat DR, they also will have to throw short and let someone make a play.I don't see them running the jet sweep much at all, DR. has good LB'S and corners , so the soft spot is 3 yards at a time.Keep their 'O' off the field and beat on them with our line.

I may be reading too much into it, but it really seems like their Coach disrespected us. Oh well, gonna be a slug fest. Here we go!

I was looking forward to calling you paranoid. Just read the article ... you're not.

He made some remarks when we played them a few years ago also. I still feel like it's a mistake playing this game tonight instead of tomorrow because of the travel. Did everybody in Big Stone take a vacation day today, or was there a bizarre illness that spread across town?

He made some remarks when we played them a few years ago also. I still feel like it's a mistake playing this game tonight instead of tomorrow because of the travel. Did everybody in Big Stone take a vacation day today, or was there a bizarre illness that spread across town?

School dismissing early helps a lot. I'm taking a vacation day. Don't know about everyone else, but it does appear that more are going than I expected.

I'm not really sure why they even mentioned Union in that article...they've only got a couple athletes compared to 12 for Dan river apparently

That and 2 references to getting revenge on Appo "after this game." They're pretty confident or arrogant. We'll find out which tonight.

Being from the area, this is typical DR. They talk alot but have never really backed it up in football. Had alot of talent the last 5-7 years but really haven't done anything with it. Safe trip from Big Stone for all that are coming to the game, not much seating on the visitor side, y'all should fill it up quick.

Anyone know if game can be heard online, looks like 104.5 The Dan is the main radio station but can't find their Friday schedule.

Does not look like Dan River has radio coverage of their games.

When I see things like this, it blows my mind. I guess we are blessed at Richlands to have two full time radio stations covering our games.

I guess travel time is why waxm isn't covering Union this week. They are horrible at picking the game of the week during the regular season.