Scoreboard: Week 1

Real Sasquatch

6 minutes ago, VHSLhelper said:

HEARD it's NOT top 2 per district.  We'll see.

That would make sense if they’re not using the Abingdon game in the M7. All 11 teams would have 5 games of points to calculate and just take the top 4 regardless of district. 

8 minutes ago, Westisthebest said:

If games dont count against Abingdon, then which games will count for Abingdon? So are they automatically in the playoffs since they're the only 3A team in the district?

They are subject to Region 3D rules. So who knows how that works lol. 

1 hour ago, Jags52 said:

I guess Marion is better than that ‘01 battle team 🤔

I stand corrected on that assertion.  Marion played with a lot of heart, particularly on the defensive end, in a rivalry game.  The offense is ragged, but a solid defense carried them today.  Very happy for the Scarlet Hurricane; they have suffered.

47 minutes ago, VHSLhelper said:

Leb. 14, Honaker 0 - half

Could be 21 to 0, but a lebanon fumble in the red zone on their 1st drive cost them. 

I know Honaker is young. Lebanon looks improved so far.  The addition of a few athletes who either haven't played in a couple seasons or just came out are helping them. Houchins and Hertig look to help a lot with Ward in the backfield. Hertig at QB looks like a good move. He's quick if he gets outside watch out. 

Im not saying they will challenge Graham, Richlands, or Tazewell, but I could see them going 3-3 or 4-2 if they pull off an upset. 

13 minutes ago, Pioneer said:

Could be 21 to 0, but a lebanon fumble in the red zone on their 1st drive cost them. 

I know Honaker is young. Lebanon looks improved so far.  The addition of a few athletes who either haven't played in a couple seasons or just came out are helping them. Houchins and Hertig look to help a lot with Ward in the backfield. Houchins at QB looks like a good move. He's quick if he gets outside watch out. 

Im not saying they will challenge Graham, Richlands, or Tazewell, but I could see them going 3-3 or 4-2 if they pull off an upset. 

They played real good vs Richlands at the end of 2019 season.