Week 10 updates.

Real Sasquatch

47 minutes ago, UNION'S HAMMER said:

The frustrating part is there is so much more that could be run out of the T. And yes including a passing game Travis lived in the T and threw the ball well and alot. 

Saving that for Appomattox! 😂

I wonder what the deal is with Tazewell and Richlands now.  Does Tazewell get the 3 seed over Richlands?  If so, it looks like Tazewell will travel to Ridgeview, the 2 seed in the M7 instead of Richlands.  Richlands would travel to Central.  Union travels to Va High, and Graham hosts the Devils.

3 minutes ago, GilesDavis4321 said:

I wonder what the deal is with Tazewell and Richlands now.  Does Tazewell get the 3 seed over Richlands?  If so, it looks like Tazewell will travel to Ridgeview, the 2 seed in the M7 instead of Richlands.  Richlands would travel to Central.  Union travels to Va High, and Graham hosts the Devils.

now? Same as b4. Neither played a SWD game tonight.

Just now, VHSLhelper said:

now? Same as b4. Neither played a SWD game tonight.

I don't know.  Just going by what UVAObserver posted in the Ridgeview vs Bluefield thread.  He wrote that if RV were to lose to Bluefield, then RV would be the 3 seed, Union the 2, and Central 1.  My question is, does this do anything with Tazewell and Richlands.  Richlands lost tonight and Tazewell won.  My understanding is from what I've read, they are taking the top 4 in each district by power ranking, not district record?  

8 minutes ago, GilesDavis4321 said:

I think Tazewell has a better chance of 3rd than Richlands. Union will either be 1st or 2nd in the M7 depending on how rider points shake out. Ridgeview will be a solid 3rd.

If going by Union Fans Post on Projections from Oct 22, he eludes to the SWD and the M7 District taking the top 4 teams in each district according to power rating, not district record, so the Richlands loss and the Tazewell Win does have some meaning.  Union Fan, is that correct?  Is it the top 4 in each district by power rating, or by district record.

Just now, Union_Fan said:

I think Tazewell has a better chance of 3rd than Richlands. Union will either be 1st or 2nd in the M7 depending on how rider points shake out. Ridgeview will be a solid 3rd.

I guess TW losing tonight vs twin springs hurts unions chances a little?

2 minutes ago, GilesDavis4321 said:

If going by Union Fans Post on Projections from Oct 22, he eludes to the SWD and the M7 District taking the top 4 teams in each district according to power rating, not district record, so the Richlands loss and the Tazewell Win does have some meaning.  Union Fan, is that correct?  Is it the top 4 in each district by power rating, or by district record.

Supposedly district record with PPs as the tie breaker.

4 minutes ago, Union_Fan said:

The only district win Tazewell has is Marion. I don’t see how they finish 3rd over Richlands with 2 district wins even if Richlands loses to VA High, they still have two wins.