Ridgeview HC Job??

Confused Fan

1 hour ago, justwinbaby said:

Why start rumors?? Tell what you have heard and please drop names...Cause as of right now you are just gossiping. 

I simply put what I was told up there by an individual who is more in the know than I am. No descriptive details hence asking if anyone knew of anything?

1 hour ago, T8KNDookeez said:

Union fans signing a petition to get him out too because he didn't beat Graham? 🙄

I think this is probably it. I mean it was pretty clear that he should have tried a 3 man front defense.🤦

I heard Chris Akers is going to coach both Union and Ridgeview, Union would practice 3 to 5 and Ridgeview 5:30 to 7:30 next fall and they would alternate playing on Friday nights and Saturday nights…lol

16 hours ago, GC_Quincy said:

Is he a holdback? Sorry, someone had to ask. 

You sorry Devil, long time no here from! hope you start making regular appearances again. I would love to have about 22 holdback for next football season! LOL! 

4 minutes ago, SXSW said:

You sorry Devil, long time no here from! hope you start making regular appearances again. I would love to have about 22 holdback for next football season! LOL! 

lol....I check in from time to time. Had a rough couple of years but I'm gettin back in the swing of things.

Just now, GC_Quincy said:

lol....I check in from time to time. Had a rough couple of years but I'm gettin back in the swing of things.

Sorry to hear about the troubles, if you need anything just message me. I can offer a prayer and conversation outlet if you need to talk!

3 hours ago, 44cov3 said:

I heard Chris Akers is going to coach both Union and Ridgeview, Union would practice 3 to 5 and Ridgeview 5:30 to 7:30 next fall and they would alternate playing on Friday nights and Saturday nights…lol

If he's getting from BSG to Rose Ridge in half an hour, he deserves the job 🤣

On 11/30/2021 at 8:42 AM, Confused Fan said:

Anyone heard anything about some "strange" activity going on up at Ridgeview surrounding this job? 

Well, they’ve been known to howl at the moon, run in packs and eat a lot of red meat but I think that’s socially acceptable on the ridge.