Backyard Brawl: Tazewell at Richlands

Austrian Ben Shapiro

15 hours ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

I heard today Bluefield has serious problems from a close Bluefield Beaver longtime friend.  The problems are just flat out behavior issues with some of the kids (not Most, not All, but some) and those some are enough to cause issues with their team for this year and effect performance.  Do not be surprised if you see a couple players quit on Bluefield's team by the time their next game rolls around.  They have talent at Bluefield High and on that team, but they are a basket case for this year.  Those issues will serve as an advantage to Tazewell in my opinion when they play, which makes me think Tazewell beats em close.

No big shocker there

30 minutes ago, Tru Blue 72 said:

Tazewell should win, but don't think its a blow out.  Tazewell always seems to find a way to loose at the Ernie for whatever reason.  Hope all the players have an enjury free game, and both teams and fans show good sportsmanship. Go BLUES!!!

They snapped the streak at Ernie Hicks, FWIW.  But agreed on all else.

2 hours ago, Tru Blue 72 said:

Tazewell should win, but don't think its a blow out.  Tazewell always seems to find a way to loose at the Ernie for whatever reason.  Hope all the players have an enjury free game, and both teams and fans show good sportsmanship. Go BLUES!!!

I agree.  These two teams will play each other hard being rivals.  May start out close to even but Tazewell should pull away.  Hopefully no injuries for either and continue to show good sportsmanship even with the hate running deep between these two.

8 minutes ago, Tornado 🌪 99 said:

He’s as soft as charmin in real life, but he’s a gangster on here. @UVAObserver.

Come up to the press box at Ernie Hicks on Friday and try me.  I'll be wearing my black Tazewell Bulldog Radio Network shirt with black pants.  I'll call that pathetic attempt at a bluff right now, son.

1 minute ago, Tornado 🌪 99 said:

Chill out dude it’s common knowledge. 

You're the one who went beyond the bounds of respectful discourse and made a personal attack.  I'm calling you out publicly for it and giving you an opportunity to put this so-called "common knowledge" to the test.  If you want the world to see how "Charmin soft" I am, you have the opportunity to prove it Friday night.  You know where to find me. 

Of course, I put the odds of you actually doing so at about 200:1, but the invitation's there.   You made a big bet, and I called it.  Show your hand.