Week 8 Scores/Updates

Graham32

Just now, Ryan4VT said:

Yet another shocking result in a season that has continually shocked me. 

Injuries? Penalities?  Just a bad night! I was not expecting this. I thought Bluefield could give them a run for their money but not runaway with it? 

2 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

Injuries? Penalities?  Just a bad night! I was not expecting this. I thought Bluefield could give them a run for their money but not runaway with it? 

Clean game regarding penalties. Lots of mistakes on turnovers. Beavers have good pass defense 

5 minutes ago, Ryan4VT said:

Just noticed a couple Marion players have yellow helmets. Assuming they ran out of red ones? Anyone from Marion know?

I might have some details incorrect. The yellow helmets were loaned by E&H. They sold the red helmets to last years' seniors. The HC usually orders new ones, but Ginn got a late start and didn't realize it.

17 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

Too much speed for the Dogs.  Tazewell looked sluggish and slow tonight.  Played with no energy.  

6 minutes ago, Union_Fan said:

Don't get it. Union running out the clock. 28-21 Bears

Score might’ve been close but we totally dominated with the penalty yards.  Still thinking this team can beat the 2019 team for most yards penalized ever.  Fingers crossed 

On 10/13/2022 at 7:35 PM, swva_havok_fan said:

Are they William Blount bad? Guess I'll tell you tomorrow night when I see WB in person. Lol

No, they're not quite that bad. They have a 31-7 win over Okeechobee (Okeechobee is probably Blount bad) and three close losses to teams who will finish under .500, but they're probably not William Blount bad.

Treasure Coast 44

Central 7

Final

• GMan locked this topic