Ridgeview vs Tazewell

Gridiron60

22 minutes ago, Duke2015 said:

They announced no noise makers at Union too but no one could hear it from all the noise makersĀ 

That was just during live ball situations. In Tazewell Co, you're not even supposed to bring them through the gate. šŸ˜ž

22 minutes ago, Union_Fan said:

That was just during live ball situations. In Tazewell Co, you're not even supposed to bring them through the gate. šŸ˜ž

Iā€™m pretty sure umbrellas arenā€™t allowed either. But I can understand that as umbrellas can be very annoying if you have a big crowdĀ 

1 minute ago, SWVAgridiron said:

Iā€™m pretty sure umbrellas arenā€™t allowed either. But I can understand that as umbrellas can be very annoying if you have a big crowdĀ 

But with those things they don't even hardly enforce it. Just like only supposed to be clear bags and I've known several that carry in normal bags. Plus a few other things they don't notice as well šŸ¤«

Just now, stu_bean said:

But with those things they don't even hardly enforce it. Just like only supposed to be clear bags and I've known several that carry in normal bags. Plus a few other things they don't notice as well šŸ¤«

So what youā€™re saying is, they only target Giles and train horns lolĀ 

8 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

At Mitchell, if itā€™s raining & you have an umbrella they make you take it back to your car even GMen fans are targeted therešŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚. They donā€™t care about cow bells, etc. though.Ā 

28 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

Not as annoying as driving home wet though lol!!!

1 hour ago, SWVAgridiron said:

Think somebody must have said something the previous home game as they jumped on our student section that time. Bunch of bs. Use to be a guy that had a truck horn on an air tank that was always nice

21 hours ago, Unchained said:

A healthy RV squad I'd ride with in this one,but Tazewell wins a 21-20 one with starters for RV out.

Agreed. Just to many playmakers out or playing at 50% for RV. Never seen a team so decimated by injuries and I have been around sports for long time. Good thing they are all sophomores and juniors so they Ā can mostly get another run next year.Ā 

taz by 10-14. ridgeview has progressively gotten worse since union game, note injuries have destroyed their game going thru the year as well. dont know how donā€™t know why. if QB is out Id say lace up the basketball shoes for the pack but backup was impressive at moments. hope game is close, also kind of a trend that taz falls apart against good teams but ridgeview hasnā€™t been a good team since about uhhh mid season. game liable to go both ways but im going with taz.Ā 

They had a two year run with basically zero key injuries and it looks like it caught up with them this year.Ā  They will have to out-scheme the Bulldogs to win.Ā  Ā We will see if they can do that.Ā  I'm not big on Tazewell defensively and I'm not big on RV's offensive scheme.Ā  Maybe this will be the game they decide to try to get all the playmakers involved.Ā  After watching this team last couple of seasons, I can't figure out the reasoning behind their usage rates for certain kids.Ā  It seems like once a defense adjusts to stop a play, they stop using that kid as much.Ā  They don't counter.Ā  Hell, maybe the staff just like certain kids better and play favorites.Ā  That would explain some of the decision making last two seasons.Ā 

My final posting for the night.Ā  Watched Giles/Grayson tonight,Ā  Lord willing, RR/Honaker tomorrow night, and Lord willing the Ridgeview/Tazewell game Saturday afternoon.Ā Ā 

Always, cheering for the Dawgs to winĀ Ā EXCEPT when playing the Blues.Ā  I hope the Dawgs are healthy as well as Creasy.Ā  He's the bus that makes the wheels go round and round.Ā  Don't think it will be an easy out, but I feel the Dawgs, if healthy, have the skill set to walk away with the win.Ā Ā