D-I Colleges at Richlands High Scouting Players

BlackWolf5

6 hours ago, Dick_Vitale said:

INB4 Rebel_Yell goes ape crap because their best player ended up transferring. 

The best lineman Hurley had but not the best player. The qb is the probably the better of the two.

11 minutes ago, local_insight said:

Richlands newest transfer (which surprises me that the cat hasn't got out of the bag yet.) is not even D1 and he may very well be the very fastest Richlands has ever had. Probably the fastest in swva. 

The fastest kid in SWVA is at Ridgeview unless he transferred to Richlands. The kid is a 10th grader. You can check his 100 and 200 every week and he blows away the competition. 

Typically, most skill position players on the football team run track. If this fastest kid that Richlands has ever had runs track, then I assure that that Graham, Tazewell, etc. have nothing to worry about because Hurley's 9th grade relay team smoked Richlands at the track meet held at Grundy this past Wednesday. It wasn't even close and we're talking about 9th graders.

7 hours ago, BlackWolf5 said:

We'll see who's the best team when season starts!

What does seeing who the best team when the season starts and you saying that there are D1 colleges (plural) scouting at Richlands have to do with one another? 

If you're spilling the facts then start name dropping. What school(s) ? What players? 

12 hours ago, local_insight said:

Richlands newest transfer (which surprises me that the cat hasn't got out of the bag yet.) is not even D1 and he may very well be the very fastest Richlands has ever had. Probably the fastest in swva. 

The cat hasn't got out of the bag yet because you've been in hiding since the McClung to Oak Hill rumor got debunked! We all count on you for the breaking news around here. Don't leave us again...

9 hours ago, EH31 said:

The cat hasn't got out of the bag yet because you've been in hiding since the McClung to Oak Hill rumor got debunked! We all count on you for the breaking news around here. Don't leave us again...

Haha I said McClung got offered a scholarship. Never said he was for sure going. 

And yes the Richlands track team is pretty awful! 

Anyways, back to football. Since I've been out of the loop for awhile. The Florida transfer was a bust. Got some interest from schools at his current school and decided to stay. However, as I said, the cat hasn't yet come out of the bag.

5 hours ago, cityofRaven said:

As a Richlands fan, I am tired of hearing about all these transfers and "D1 talent."

So, I'd be willing to bet that those not a fan of Richlands are feeling the same way. 

Well there needs to be some sort of conversation during what seems to be the longest off season ever.  Business around here will pick up in a few weeks with summer workouts.

On 5/7/2017 at 10:29 PM, local_insight said:

Richlands newest transfer (which surprises me that the cat hasn't got out of the bag yet.) is not even D1 and he may very well be the very fastest Richlands has ever had. Probably the fastest in swva. Well since nobody gonna say who this kid is can you atleast tell me what school he came from.