Power Points?

wave316

Thats my ideal scenario. Appomattox losing and Richlands' opponents winning out, giving them the #3 seed and the Bears taking the top overall seed.

Even if Union finishes #2 it will still work out in our favor. If Richlands beats Appomattox then we would be the highest seed and get a home game for the semi-final. If Appo beats Richlands then we won't have to play them again.

IF....we get that far and don't lay an egg in the playoffs that is.

Looking pretty good for Union and Richlands avoiding each other until state if they make it that far. Bluefield and Virginia have a good shot at winning those games. Wayne seems down this year but have played some good competition. Believe ill go watch that game.

Looking pretty good for Union and Richlands avoiding each other until state if they make it that far. Bluefield and Virginia have a good shot at winning those games. Wayne seems down this year but have played some good competition. Believe ill go watch that game.

I'm heading to Appomattox.

I don't care if we have to travel to Dan River. Heck this bunch wasn't supposed to be here period when the preseason polls were released. A few points though: red tiger I have said all year that Central needed to improve its offense and be less one dimensional, giving Dalton some help. In the last couple weeks I have seen that with guys like Tre stepping up. The Warriors are starting to develop and are going to be s tough draw so don't think Ridgeviee is the only team improving. We'd welcome s rematch. To the Union fans saying crap about the lack of class from the Warrior fans? Lol. I live in BSG and have heard so much spewed from Union supporters, it really makes this hilarious. So many excuses and what ifs,all the while forgetting that neither team was sharp that night. To hokiebird who made the band comment: My eldest played high school football and on to college ball and my youngest mans the baritone in the Warrior band now. I promise you that my youngest has worked every bit as hard as the eldest. Gotta love the jocks who have no clue how hard the band kids have to work. Football may require more strength in most positions, but I promise you that band requires more discipline. It requires a military type precision. In football you have a penalty you can overcome. In band if you miss a half step marching, hit a single note flat, you lose the competition. Band kids do not get to call a timeout if something is amiss. They must have the intelligence and ability to quickly adapt, adjust, overcome and do so without a director in the huddle giving them instructions. I'm not griping at you hokiebird- just educating you. I invite you anytime to come watch a band event

I don't care if we have to travel to Dan River. Heck this bunch wasn't supposed to be here period when the preseason polls were released. A few points though: red tiger I have said all year that Central needed to improve its offense and be less one dimensional, giving Dalton some help. In the last couple weeks I have seen that with guys like Tre stepping up. The Warriors are starting to develop and are going to be s tough draw so don't think Ridgeviee is the only team improving. We'd welcome s rematch. To the Union fans saying crap about the lack of class from the Warrior fans? Lol. I live in BSG and have heard so much spewed from Union supporters, it really makes this hilarious. So many excuses and what ifs,all the while forgetting that neither team was sharp that night. To hokiebird who made the band comment: My eldest played high school football and on to college ball and my youngest mans the baritone in the Warrior band now. I promise you that my youngest has worked every bit as hard as the eldest. Gotta love the jocks who have no clue how hard the band kids have to work. Football may require more strength in most positions, but I promise you that band requires more discipline. It requires a military type precision. In football you have a penalty you can overcome. In band if you miss a half step marching, hit a single note flat, you lose the competition. Band kids do not get to call a timeout if something is amiss. They must have the intelligence and ability to quickly adapt, adjust, overcome and do so without a director in the huddle giving them instructions. I'm not griping at you hokiebird- just educating you. I invite you anytime to come watch a band event

No thanks I have better things to do....been to a couple when cousin was in it and it bored the hell out of me....nothing against you band guys it was just a shot at trumpet LOL

No one from BSG was taking shots at the band.

And you are the biggest Wise homer on the planet, you have no room at all to call out any other team for being a homer.

All I've heard from Wise is how you guys should have beat us, how Wise is better and gave the game away, how Wise should have won and will beat Union in a rematch, etc..... So yeah, I hope we play Wise again, because I think Union wins (it will be in BSG too).

No one from BSG was taking shots at the band.

And you are the biggest Wise homer on the planet, you have no room at all to call out any other team for being a homer.

All I've heard from Wise is how you guys should have beat us, how Wise is better and gave the game away, how Wise should have won and will beat Union in a rematch, etc..... So yeah, I hope we play Wise again, because I think Union wins (it will be in BSG too).

They don't wanna see union again they knw that

And gents instead of thinking about a Union-Central rematch, I'd be worrying about business at hand. As for the COY and POY my last word on it is that it's not going to matter about what internet posters say. We don't get the vote:). If they both are from Union I'll congrat both as there's an argument either way, but if it's one or both from Central even if you despise them, an argument can be made on their side as well

I feel that Rasnics ankle problems have hindered his chance at any consideration other than 1st team mount district lb.

He has been hobbled up for sometime now and from what I hear he is avoiding the doctor for footbal. Definitely an excellent choice for any college as a linebacker once he heals up

Don you think auburn will give ypu guys much of a game friday?

We should win but they do have one heck of a RB....the Nelson kid is awful darn good...he is on pace to break the all-time career rushing record sometime next year...I think we win but you just never know when you are dealing with 15-18 yr old kids